My Bud Explosion just arrived and I have a feeding chart question.

Thank you for the great products @Greenleaf Nutrients, I'm loving the MC. So I can't figure out how much Bud Explosion to give to my 41 day old auto GSC that is about a week or so into flower. I have measuring spoons that go to 1/8 tsp and need to know how much to mix per gallon. For the life of me I cannot figure it out.

You dont have a scale I take it? I am using 1.5g/gallon during flower. Along with 3.5g/gallon of Megacrop (reduced from 4.5g used in veg to reduce N during flower). Also using 1g of calmagpro and 1g of sweet candy during flower.

If you don't have a scale, I can check to see how much 1.5g of BE measures in spoons for you.

You dont have a scale I take it? I am using 1.5g/gallon during flower. Along with 3.5g/gallon of Megacrop (reduced from 4.5g used in veg to reduce N during flower). Also using 1g of calmagpro and 1g of sweet candy during flower.

If you don't have a scale, I can check to see how much 1.5g of BE measures in spoons for you.

You would be correct sir. I can't afford to have them around. I know that 1.5g of MC = 1/4tsp, but the feeding chart said that .25g per liter so by a rough estimate that would be about 1.25g per gallon and my plant has been giving me shit lately and I want to maximize my yield because the way things are going it might finish pretty quick so I really don't have much time left and I didn't want to over do it and further stunt the growth. I just didn't know if the BE weighs out to be the same. If it does then I will be able to dial in everything better.

You would be correct sir. I can't afford to have them around. I know that 1.5g of MC = 1/4tsp, but the feeding chart said that .25g per liter so by a rough estimate that would be about 1.25g per gallon and my plant has been giving me shit lately and I want to maximize my yield because the way things are going it might finish pretty quick so I really don't have much time left and I didn't want to over do it and further stunt the growth. I just didn't know if the BE weighs out to be the same. If it does then I will be able to dial in everything better.

What do you want me to measure out? 1g or 1.5g?

It definitely does. Thanks again. I watered yesterday with about a gram of BE then. That makes me feel a lot better. I didn't know what the result would be if I overfed the BE to my plant.

Thank you for the great products @Greenleaf Nutrients, I'm loving the MC. So I can't figure out how much Bud Explosion to give to my 41 day old auto GSC that is about a week or so into flower. I have measuring spoons that go to 1/8 tsp and need to know how much to mix per gallon. For the life of me I cannot figure it out.
off the top of my head, I would estimate 1 US Teaspoon of Bud Explosion would weight about 7 grams.

So 1/4 tsp = 1.75g of BE. We are recommending about 1gram per Gallon in bloom.

I took the smallest spoon I have. 1/4 teaspoon, leveled off with BE powder, measures 1.3 grams. So a gram is going to be less than 1/4 tsp. That should help I hope.

sounds good! thanks!

That's about what I put in my water last night. I'll know how she's taking it later on tonight. I'm so glad these nutrients came out because nutrients were always something that I was never confident with using because I was scared of killing my plant but with the simplicity of MC and BE along with the results of other members of AFN I was sold.

On the feeding calculator. When I plug

Do you mix the Bud Explosion with the Mega Crop? Or separate? This is my first time using nutes. I've been growing a year with kindsoil. Sorry for the newbie question.

Back