Indoor my fist time Lowryder Purple Jems

KUDO

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
Hi all,
just to say Im new here, and to growing :D,iv done lots and lots of reading but i think you lean better hands on,and now iv doing my fist grow of ( Lowryder purple jems F7 Mazar x Lowryder ),had some troubles to start of with PH and lock up but im getting there now,Heres a picture of my fist lot just at the end of flowering taking abit longer but that was down to me mass up form the start,View attachment 2859View attachment 2860Iv got 4 just finshing off,and iv got an other ready to go,im doing them organic this time see how they go,and iv seen a big deffent in them,they got much biger then my fist lot, then again iv lean abit more,heres my new grow i keep you up to date how im doing,If and anyone got good tips more the wellcome, im grown one on Alfalfa meal and maybe add some goodes to go with it,
View attachment 2861View attachment 2862And i love see girls so far 8 seeds 8 girls,View attachment 2863:thumbs:

:clap: They look good to me.

A little yellow near the end of flower is a good thing. They didn't look like they suffered to much, yielded nice for you.

Wiz will be proud! :dance2:

Wiz will be proud!
Is.........:dance2:

iv done lots and lots of reading but i think you lean better hands on,
So do I...JEM taught me everything I Know...

I killed my first grow of AF's...so you are way ahead of me at this stage.

Speed & Safety for them.

nice work m8! keep it rockin!

:dance2::smokebuds::buds: b0220.gif

thanks guys i only lean thought ready your post,yes she start to pump up the bud,iv been told to keep them in the dark for 48, befor cut them down to make the buds much biger,anyway guys so far so good,well soon i be looking at getting my self some new seeds, but not sure what to go for at this mo ?,got some W/W seeds and free Bes, but i mite get some auto white next,anyway Wiz wat you growning now ? and the buddha there to bless us all,let see some of yours guys i can make my mind up on wat i well grow next and thanks for thread KUDO

thanks dud im doning me best at it, but easy off now and enjoying the grow looking forward to some hights times soon, So wat you got goning on at the mo john ?

nice man but watchout auto whitewidow didint auto for me now its outdoors and like 7foot high

thanks dud im doning me best at it, but easy off now and enjoying the grow looking forward to some hights times soon, So wat you got goning on at the mo john ?​

right now I have some autoberry, auto widow, low ryder 2, ak-47X road runner F1, and a bunch of photos all in various early stages... 1 of each of the berry widow, and lr2 are just finishng budding... finally just finished tweaking temps back in with the new 125 watt cfl supplementals i added.... got a thread in indoor growing if you wanna check it... called "Auto Berry, Autow Widow, Low Ryder #2"
things are smoothing out i think.. better keep my mouth shut... lol

moring guys jhon i wish mine have fished the ticks still milk white on mine going have a look today see if they going amber been just over 8 weeks so far, as my other need to go in as they getting big,jhon i be reading your thread on the auto berry,i put some new pictures of them later have nice day thanks for the info

Back