New Grower My second grow (Indoor, Soil/Coco, Doctor's Choice #1)

Rowerg

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hello, peeps!

I'm new here and I'ma kinda noobie in growing. That's my second growing experience by myself. Before that I always was only a spectator. Just got some brand new seeds from my friend. It's tests or bonus ones, somethink like this. Those seeds are from the legendary Joint Doctor (you probably should know that guy) and his new seedbank called Doctor's Choice. The name of those seeds is simply Doctor's Choice [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. It's hybrid, sativa-dominant variety. Genetics comes from Jack Herer, Skunk and Lowryder.

My set up:
3 seeds Doctor's Choice [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
240х120x200 grow tent
2 sodium-vapor lamps 400W
Coolmasters, Small Clip Fans, 1 big fan, Air Carbon Filter
Growbags
Soil (50%), Coco (50%) + Vermiculite
Nutrients from General Hydroponics and Canna

Started from the bottom!
Let's go!

IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG

Howdy @Rowerg :pass:
She looks happy to be alive. Very nice start!
Welcome to AFN! :welcome:
Have you done an intro? Link your journal there and say hi in live stoners chat to get some eyeballs on your pretty lady.
Peace
Happy growing mate

Howdy @Rowerg :pass:
She looks happy to be alive. Very nice start!
Welcome to AFN! :welcome:
Have you done an intro? Link your journal there and say hi in live stoners chat to get some eyeballs on your pretty lady.
Peace
Happy growing mate

Hello, bro! Thanks! I haven't done the intro! I'm not sure how to do it yet! However, thank you for your suggestions! I'll try to do it!

Let me show
how we grow! )

Finishing the second week was like that...
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG

Looking good man and welcome. I made an intro post but only a couple people are interested but it might work for you. Good luck with your grow

Back