My volcano erupted

I've used my HerbalAire for almost a year with almost daily use and multiple times a day with flawless operation.

My HA v2.1 worked normally for about 25 months and i like to think the wood screw is now gone is updated models, which is why i'd pick an HA H3-lite rather than send money to Storz & Bickel GmbH - not to mention HerbalAire happens to be Canadian and hence wouldn't imply cross-border transactions anyway.

Patiently waiting for the company to consider real IH-driven convective vaporism, but then there's the matter of integrating Inlet Water...

:coffee2:

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

I just wanted to update this as I had a issue with my volcano hybrid. I messed it up myself this time. I

was playing video games and filling a bag. I left the bag filling for around 20mins normally less than a minute is what is needed. Well the next time I tried to use it error codes came up on the front. It wouldn't heat up, it was gone.

I emailed the company, I bought direct from them. I had just 3 more months of warranty on the thing. They took 24 hrs to get in touch with me. They had me log into the site get rma. I had to pay to ship to California it arrived Wed and they shipped my replacement Thursday. The entire thing took 1 week. This is during Xmas season. So I am happy that they did what they could and sent a brand new one and all the extras that come with.

Anyway happy holidays

Last edited:
Back