Indoor need some info on my soil ph plz

Yep, great advice from JM,

It definetly pays to know what's in your water, whether it's hard or soft.. mineral content etc, you can request this info from your supplier.
and it will help you save time and scratching your head if something was up.

Then you will get a handle on your grow.

But like i say, I use the same soil and with my (soft) water it is fine.. and combined with a suitable feeding schedule I don't see lockout's
I've been growing in the same area for 5+ years now so i know i'm pretty safe with what i have to work with.

I advise to give a feeding of epsom salts about half way through the grow cycle, as allmix is known to be slightly lacking in MG

Best of luck,
mitch

Hi guy and thanks for all the good info,my water is hard water with a PH 8.0, iv got some Epsom salts, and i keep that in mind for later on in flower, to give a drink of Epsom, im going to make a organic tea ones a week for me girls, along with me nutes feed,iv pick up today supa oxygenating tablets im going to try them out after bubble up the tea and then add 2 tablets 2 a one gal,as it say oxygen well be slowly released in to the water well root love oxygen so i give a try see what happens,anyway have a nice eveing guys:toke:,
kudo :toke:

Last edited:
Back