Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Welcome to Nelsons Balcony a Tribute to our Friend.

Nelsons Balcony was his Pride and Joy..he filled it with medical crosses and Sunshine..even on a Cloudy day.

We think that he would approve of us putting a bench up there so people who are grieving the loss of a Loved One can come and Share the Peace and Tranquility.

So you are Invited to share this Special Place..bring flowers..talk to your Loved ones or about them.

Share them..share your Memories..or just let them know you miss them at the special times in your life.

And..don't forget..if you are passing through..bring a smoke in for Nelson..it is his Balcony.

MrPiggy says if we smoke enough Nelson will be able to Smell it...
Smilies%20Smoking%20a%20Weed.gif
...Heck..I believe if we smoke up enough he will be able to See it..

Smoking up a karma Cloud for all our Loved ones.

And a Special for my Bro...
aunty-mossy-albums-mossy-wiggles-picture1957-smokingdragon.gif

you will be greatly missed Nelson!!...:group:..:group:..:group:..:group:..:group:..:group:..:group:..:group:..:group:..:group:

Good morning Nelson my friend,hows the Ganja growing up there.I would also like to say hello to my old friend and school buddy Harry.Harry was a little guy and good out run anyone in my nieborhood and would laugh at me when I tryed to catch him.As fast as he was he couldn't out run the rocket that took his life in Vietnam in 1966.I still have the good memories that we had together and today I say to him and Nelson I miss you guys and will meet up with you again when the Lord calls me home.Love you guys.:group:

...Gutted! R.I.P. my friend:smokebuds::peace:....

Back