Nelsons Balcony

i'd also like to throw some smoke in the air for my papa!!...i lost him last year...:no:...and i truely miss him to death!!...he showed my alot of what i know about growing!!...him and my dad!!...rest in peace papa!!...you'll never be forgotten!!.....:group:..:group:..:group:...:group:..:group:..:group:

by the way...my dad is retiring sometime this year and will be joinning me in my quest for the best...he'll be moving up here by me and will also be joinning the site as MrNiceSmoke Sr. :booya:...:group:

:group: :group: :group:

Nelson, current grow goes out to ya bud! hope i do ya proud! RIP brother!

Nelson was one of the most considerate guys on AFN!
I am very sorry at his loss.
I hope his wife & children will find comfort & solace with time.

I checked in early in the week. Once I saw the news of Nelson I logged off--the night changed.

The next day my computer would not boot up. Power supply went out. I am back, tonight, with a tribute.

I think this is a great idea.

I remember having a spirited chat with Nelson and someone else in late 2011. Nelson talked about his rock and roll work and all the festivals he was involved with. The great story was about the Monterey Pop Festival and Jimi Hendrix's set. Jimi's mic keep falling down. I said hang on. I put my Monterrey DVD in and captured Nelson in action. Nelson's online reaction was worth the effort. Apparently, it had been a very long time since he had seen that set. Here it is--Nelson picking up Jimi's mic stand:

MontereyMicPickUp.jpg

The festival info. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monterey_Pop_Festival

We miss you.

Wow, excellent find Allan,not many people can say they were on stage with Jimi,must have been one of his best memories,thanks again Allan.:group:

I checked in early in the week. Once I saw the news of Nelson I logged off--the night changed.

The next day my computer would not boot up. Power supply went out. I am back, tonight, with a tribute.

I remember having a spirited chat with Nelson and someone else in late 2011. Nelson talked about his rock and roll work and all the festivals he was involved with. The great story was about the Monterey Pop Festival and Jimi Hendrix's set. Jimi's mic keep falling down. I said hang on. I put my Monterrey DVD in and captured Nelson in action. Nelson's online reaction was worth the effort. Apparently, it had been a very long time since he had seen that set. Here it is--Nelson picking up Jimi's mic stand:

View attachment 173042

We miss you.

thank you for sharing that pic!:smokebuds:

God Rest His Soul...

by the way...my dad is retiring sometime this year and will be joinning me in my quest for the best...he'll be moving up here by me and will also be joinning the site as MrNiceSmoke Sr. :booya:...:group:
Great news MNS carnt wait to meet him :smokebuds:

View attachment 173042

We miss you.
Been looking for this for about a week thx Alan :thumbs::thumbs:

Also i had a thought in one of the many chats i had with Nelson he was trying to find Nigerian Nightmare Beans wouldnt it be great to Cross NN with The cross i have of his and then cross that with a Dragon is that Possible to do??:group:

Morning Nelson :smokebuds: we miss u bud

Back