Nelsons Balcony

Whenever i see activity in Nelsons spot, i click on thread with great apprehension. :eek1: so sad.
Old hippies don't die they go up in a puff of smoke to the great Cannabis field in the sky.
where we all meet again.

I could not agree More, my Friend. Root has my love and respect(plutonically btw!)... She's an absolute 💎 :bighug::smokeout:

See ya folks... it's been a cool ride, it's(always) been interesting/emotional!
I will always check in on this thread. Nelson(and rsv) were important folks for me at that time. They got me into serious thoughts about CANNNA being a serious medicine.
...decide for yourselves

...krug

Stay safe and stay honest(to yourselves!)
... regards

Merry Christmas to those that follow this thread!:bighug::smokeout::cheersmate:

Bless your Heart Girl......:bighug:..we Missed you.....

Whenever i see activity in Nelsons spot, i click on thread with great apprehension. :eek1: so sad.
Old hippies don't die they go up in a puff of smoke to the great Cannabis field in the sky.
where we all meet again.

I will always check in on this thread. Nelson(and rsv) were important folks for me at that time. They got me into serious thoughts about CANNNA being a serious medicine.
...decide for yourselves

...krug

Stay safe and stay honest(to yourselves!)
... regards

Yeah miss you Nelson... RIP my friend!

I got love for ya Krug I like your personality lol ..WOW EEK ..I will miss him .Good Karma to you EEK and family.

Merry Christmas to those that follow this thread!:bighug::smokeout::cheersmate:

Don't get me started!!!!!!!! 🕳️ 🐇 💨

Jump to 13:00 to listen to some CRISPR talk

To all of you.... and you loved ones....
I NEED your help here...

I suppose Nelson's Blacony is a great representation of what I'm approaching in this subject at it's core... Please give me 12:00 minutes of your time to affect your life in a positive way:

RIP Nelson, HereB4 aka RSV... My Dad... Your loved ones who suffered... cancer patiemnts who are friends... or were... you get the point... I hope:

Much love all!

Back