Nelsons Balcony

To all of you.... and you loved ones....
I NEED your help here...

I suppose Nelson's Blacony is a great representation of what I'm approaching in this subject at it's core... Please give me 12:00 minutes of your time to affect your life in a positive way:

RIP Nelson, HereB4 aka RSV... My Dad... Your loved ones who suffered... cancer patiemnts who are friends... or were... you get the point... I hope:

Much love all!

Cheers @JM ... :bighug: ..my Heart goes out to you. :bighug:

@JM ..now you Hit a subject I Know.......:biggrin:....

What I'll add is Look around you...news reports..magazine programs where you see parents and children ....and LOOK...

The children are looking Older and less Fit than their parents. I Think we are producing the generation of children who will Die Before their Parents......:headbang:

@JM ..now you Hit a subject I Know.......:biggrin:....

What I'll add is Look around you...news reports..magazine programs where you see parents and children ....and LOOK...

The children are looking Older and less Fit than their parents. I Think we are producing the generation of children who will Die Before their Parents......:headbang:
For sure.. but we can change it quickly!

Best wishes(will try to look through all 'links' ASAP)! The world is in an 'interesting place' atm. Life is 'busy', even when it isn't:yeah:.

Back