Nelsons Balcony

Also i had a thought in one of the many chats i had with Nelson he was trying to find Nigerian Nightmare Beans wouldnt it be great to Cross NN with The cross i have of his and then cross that with a Dragon is that Possible to do??
smoke%20out.gif

Simple...Thunder Dragon is Nigerian Nightmare x Dragon..you just have to Add Nelson cross that You have already...Nelsons Dragon...:wiz:

Morning nelson and morning to my older brother nick I miss ya bud more than you will ever know.:hug::vibe:

Hey Nelson, tell Jimi we still keep it green here in the PNW. Miss you bud.

Somehow i know Nelson still heads to the balcony in the morning to smoke his daily doobie of Durban Poison...only now hes on the big Balcony in the sky.

RIP

Simple...Thunder Dragon is Nigerian Nightmare x Dragon..you just have to Add Nelson cross that You have already...Nelsons Dragon...:wiz:

So which would i need as the male?? Going to do it this summer in our new house when we get it.. I just want to be a part of Nelsons Dream to show my respect

:group: :group:

Miss you Nels.:cry:

miss him? shit, dont you know he's right here closer to all of us than he was before? his spirit is free... free of his body.... and he is free of pain... and he is with each and every one of us. And no doubt by now met my brother... so theres a coma cloud in the sky that will probably never clear... :crying:

heres to you Nelson! you touched our hearts, minds and souls mate! one love! :hug: :smokebuds: :pass:

One love...I didn't know the man but am saddened to hear anytime an obviously well-respected community member passes...this next round of tokes goes out to Nelson, RCCola, AFN family, UDG family, homeboy Buck and sometime smoking partner Tony who passed recently, anybody recently passed that anyone reading this is thinking about and missing. Big love to all...a BIG cloud of smoke added to this cloud from your boy *headpiECE*...:group::group::group::group:

Reactions: JM
:hug::group::smokebuds:

Back