Nelsons Balcony

HEY BUDDY! WE LIKE YOU HERE! HANG OUT WITH US, LIKE THE OLD DAYS. :bighug: remember Cres from a long time ago?
An original member here. he is in upstate NY. I talk with him every day on Growmore club. i wonder if he is close to you?

Thanks Maagoo! Miss you guys too! Life is so crazy busy now though! Working crazy hours. I remember Cres.... of course... How is he doing?

@JM :toke: He is well, spends his summers in Croatia, he has a couple of houses there and rents them out when he is not there.
Still growing, his seed production is just for himself and a few people. :cheers: I will tell him you said hello.

Reactions: JM
Recently Youtube put out a couple of videos about Jimi Hendrix Berkeley California concert. this is the one that Nelson was the sound guy on.
Quite a ways back Muddy said he is in one of these videos. I was at this concert, of course i did not know Nelson then. has anyone had eyes on nelson? here is one of these vides. he may be in this one? :cheers:

Recently Youtube put out a couple of videos about Jimi Hendrix Berkeley California concert. this is the one that Nelson was the sound guy on.
Quite a ways back Muddy said he is in one of these videos. I was at this concert, of course i did not know Nelson then. has anyone had eyes on nelson? here is one of these vides. he may be in this one? :cheers:

Yoo hoo @MR magoo ....I've heard the Legend...never got a Visual.......... :headbang: ..Sorry.....

Was checking your girls yesterday.......Perfect..as Usual....:bighug:

Merry Bingmas Nelson ...you're missed my friend, especially at this time of the year... :meds::passit:x

Back