New e-rig suggestions

DogterB

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hello! I’m looking into getting an electric dab rig for home use. I’m currently using a flame heated straw and want to upgrade. I’m not looking for anything super fancy like Bluetooth, temp customization, etc. I’m an older head looking for functionality and easy use, that doesn’t require a torch. There are so many options out there, idk where to begin. I’ve heard great things about Peak but the pro seems too complicated to me. Any advice or suggestions are appreciated!

Hello! I’m looking into getting an electric dab rig for home use. I’m currently using a flame heated straw and want to upgrade. I’m not looking for anything super fancy like Bluetooth, temp customization, etc. I’m an older head looking for functionality and easy use, that doesn’t require a torch. There are so many options out there, idk where to begin. I’ve heard great things about Peak but the pro seems too complicated to me. Any advice or suggestions are appreciated!
At home a enail is the way to go other wise I use lookah products for on go either a swordfish or seahorse both small portable dab pens

This is the one I have :

I absolutely love the Huni Badger. It's a bit expensive and does not come with the bubbler attachment, but it is well worth it. Vape Brat has a very reasonably priced bubbler for it if that is the route you choose. Make sure you purchase a good 18650 for it. Rule of thumb, if the brand makes TV's , then the batteries are safe .

If you already own a bong, then I'd suggest the G-Pen Connect. It has three heat settings, and provides excellent vapour production and flavour. Battery life is decent enough.

Lastly , the Lookah Unicorn. I don't have one but everyone I know that does loves them.

Hope this helps!

You want simple? Just get Lookah Swordfish.
Lookah-Swordfish-Pro-Plus-Review-3-1024x683.jpg

It's cheap, extremely effective, very flavorful, conserves your rosin and it lasts!

They make a mini Unicorn and a tabletop Unicorn. The mini Unicorn uses the same coil as the Swordfish and is just as effective with a bit more flavor with the bubbler.

I make quite a bit of Rosin and that's what I use. I love them both!

Be sure to buy some extra coils, so you can clean and use at the same time. Stock coils work great.

I do alot a squishing too but my rosin looks nothing like Wild Bills .... i wish!! How do you get that if you dont mind me asking? as far as rigs go i use 2 atomizors from YocanUsa and a rebuildable custom coil job. They work great on my Ecig Mod but the YoCans come with its own battery that i dont use. They can get cloggy though think i might try that Lookah as well. i clean them with everclear.

Attachments

• Resized_Resized_20230703_215203.jpg
    Resized_Resized_20230703_215203.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Resized_20230727_191509.jpg
    Resized_20230727_191509.jpg
    401.5 KB · Views: 6
@Dr Coughman
The last two strains I squished have been extremely blonde. I mainly squish hash. And it's dry ice.
All I have is a Nug Smasher mini, so my squishes are pretty small at 4 1/2 grams.
I preform my bags and do a cold pre press to make the pucks the designed size to keep proper effective material pressure.

Nug Smasher has been doing a low temp start that increases over 6 minute time frame. It's supposed to be pressure increasing also, but that's a little difficult to control accurately with the mini.
The last two squishes I started out at 125 degrees Fahrenheit and ended at 175.
Vidamints was the last girl I squished. She started running at about a minute 30 while still on the 125*F. And low pressure. She was so rosiny I had to put her in her freezer to collect it off the parchment paper. Once I placed her in the silicone jar and she came back to room temperature, it was butter city!

Root Beer Float, done exactly the same way, came out just slightly less blonde, but a totally different structure. She was almost crystalline in her crumbly structure.

I'm squishing all of Vidamints tonight. I gotta take my disabled vet buddy some of it after testing and proving to work decently on my pain.
Gotta get my lazy ass busy! Have over 150 grams to squish and two girls I haven't even shaken yet in the freezer!

Greenco Hyer. This is an e-nail for your existing bong.

One of the nicer features is the cord from the battery pack to the nail is magnetic at both ends.

Note their herb cup for it does not work right.

Last edited:
Not cheap but Cannabis Hardware has some great bundles and they are extremely rugged.
B2StdAub_540x.png

Back