Live Stoners New Guy go easy on me.

Joshua

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hello AFN, first post here, Over the last couple years I notice that somewhere along the way I've become an auto grower. Lol
With the faster turns, Im able to get 4 harvest a year instead of 3 with photo period plants. That alone is a game changer for home growers like myself. I have not seen any of the downsides that some claim come with autos. I've been growing mostly Mephistos and couldn't be happier with my experience with their genetics. Hoping to expand my horizons with some help from you fine folks. I also enjoy helping others get started where and when I can. It's an amazing time to be a home grower with world class genetics delivered to your door and the gear that's available today makes for some exciting times.
Heres my most recent harvest Forum Stomper in dwc . Shes my best single plant to date 517 grams of dry flower.
20210110_212507.jpg
20201230_175656.jpg
20210115_130539.jpg
20210111_024144.jpg

Beautiful plant what light did you grow it under, also I just started to try out some dwc do you do you find the reflective material helped keep reservoir temps down as that's the first and only issue I've had with it so far but I wanna learn more and get better with it as I like the early results. Also welcome to the community here I find it a great place with lots of awesome and knowledgeable growers ways will to help each other out. :toke:

That is an amazing plant, congrats on that huge harvest too! Welcome to AFN :toke:

:slap: Welcome. That's some plant!

Wow. Looks to me like you will be doing more teaching than learning here mate. Welcome to AFN in either case. :biggrin:

Congrats on a spectacular grow!:worship:

@Joshua :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:Great plant!
That is an amazing plant, congrats on that huge harvest too! Welcome to AFN :toke:
:slap: Welcome. That's some plant!
Wow. Looks to me like you will be doing more teaching than learning here mate. Welcome to AFN in either case. :biggrin:

Congrats on a spectacular grow!:worship:
Roots are amazing! Congrats on the big harvest! How's the smoke?
Thank you all for the kind words, honestly Forum Stomper is a pretty easy plant to grow just give it some room above and below and stand back. Like most autos I've grown ,light on the nutrients to start but this one eventually used more nutrients than any other autoflower I've grown. At peak it was taking down 7 litres of 1.6ms/cm (800ppm)
every 24 hours. Makes some really good smoke one of my favorite things about it is it's exactly as advertised in the strain descriptions, that is rare in my experience.
I've been stuck in the Myth busting threads Im a big fan of actual science and have really enjoyed that section, plus im really impressed that the community here is able to have these conversations, I have to manage facts and keep quiet for fear of attack, Lol in alot of the forums I've visited Again
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Thank you all for the kind words, honestly Forum Stomper is a pretty easy plant to grow just give it some room above and below and stand back. Like most autos I've grown ,light on the nutrients to start but this one eventually used more nutrients than any other autoflower I've grown. At peak it was taking down 7 litres of 1.6ms/cm (800ppm)
every 24 hours. Makes some really good smoke one of my favorite things about it is it's exactly as advertised in the strain descriptions, that is rare in my experience.
I've been stuck in the Myth busting threads Im a big fan of actual science and have really enjoyed that section, plus im really impressed that the community here is able to have these conversations, I have to manage facts and keep quiet for fear of attack, Lol in alot of the forums I've visited Again
Thank you all for the warm welcome.
No worries about bad attitude in this gang - rare, and temporary because the mods do not put up with it. This is one of the most positive, supportive, and friendly forums I have participated in. Not to mention knowledgeable and willing to share.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, and don't hesitate to help out us newcomers. :welcome:

Back