Live Stoners New Live Introduction thread

Yeah nice!!

I saw you and thought of this. ^_^

(powerful stuff)

Yeah :rofl: PM me and we'll set about getting your old account back!

Don't Tell me you have reset his password too........?.......... :headbang: ...or we've both done it......:d5:

Hi just joined up, posted a blog entery about my current and a few past grows... Hope you check it out and enjoy!

Been growing since 1995 under HID and now trying some LED lamps, so far so good. I grew low ryder in 2003 and maintained it as a line to outcross and bx to until 2014 when I had to stop growing for several years. The first crosses I made were to dj shorts old time moonshine, a mid 2000's lavender clone and my first og cut that was labled sfv prior to swerve messing that name up forever. I shared some of those seeds from 2008-10 on icmag, not sure if anyone but myself grew them out, but I had some decent auto lines develope from them until I shut down in the summer of 2014.

Back at it for the last three years slowly getting myself set up for a ever refined small perpetual indoor garden for both photo and autos types. Not interested in trading or buying anything currently, but happy to discuss anything plant related anytime! Thanks for having me, looking forward to getting to know the site better and posting some pics of my girls and a few studs too.

Attachments

• 20231012_052322.jpg
    20231012_052322.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
  • 20230430_174559.jpg
    20230430_174559.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
Hi just joined up, posted a blog entery about my current and a few past grows... Hope you check it out and enjoy!

Been growing since 1995 under HID and now trying some LED lamps, so far so good. I grew low ryder in 2003 and maintained it as a line to outcross and bx to until 2014 when I had to stop growing for several years. The first crosses I made were to dj shorts old time moonshine, a mid 2000's lavender clone and my first og cut that was labled sfv prior to swerve messing that name up forever. I shared some of those seeds from 2008-10 on icmag, not sure if anyone but myself grew them out, but I had some decent auto lines develope from them until I shut down in the summer of 2014.

Back at it for the last three years slowly getting myself set up for a ever refined small perpetual indoor garden for both photo and autos types. Not interested in trading or buying anything currently, but happy to discuss anything plant related anytime! Thanks for having me, looking forward to getting to know the site better and posting some pics of my girls and a few studs too.

heya @RockHound and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

Back