Live Stoners New Live Introduction thread

I put automazar,deep jealusy,auto banana blaze and gorilla glue in peat today,im so damn exited💚🌱 i love my new setup as well.
150 x150 x 200 tent,150mm cooltube with 1000w hps🌞and a 800m3 prima clima fan
Welcome to the party!

Nice setup but LED's is the future, way cooler and the power bill likes them too. They really have become cheap with all the competition.

Happy growing!

Welcome to the club you guys!! As you might have noticed this is a fun place to be. Loads of cool people and lot's of info to be found. Please use the advanced search to narrow down your search ;)
Have fun and respect one and other ♥

Hi just joined up, posted a blog entery about my current and a few past grows... Hope you check it out and enjoy!

Been growing since 1995 under HID and now trying some LED lamps, so far so good. I grew low ryder in 2003 and maintained it as a line to outcross and bx to until 2014 when I had to stop growing for several years. The first crosses I made were to dj shorts old time moonshine, a mid 2000's lavender clone and my first og cut that was labled sfv prior to swerve messing that name up forever. I shared some of those seeds from 2008-10 on icmag, not sure if anyone but myself grew them out, but I had some decent auto lines develope from them until I shut down in the summer of 2014.

Back at it for the last three years slowly getting myself set up for a ever refined small perpetual indoor garden for both photo and autos types. Not interested in trading or buying anything currently, but happy to discuss anything plant related anytime! Thanks for having me, looking forward to getting to know the site better and posting some pics of my girls and a few studs too.
Looking good!

Welcome to the party!

Nice setup but LED's is the future, way cooler and the power bill likes them too. They really have become cheap with all the competition.

Happy growing!
Ok which led-panel specific would equal a 1000w hps in lumens and spectrum?
I like hps alot,always used 600w with lots of trics and density,i guess 1000w will be even stickyer🌞

Welcome to the party!

Happy growing!
I dont have any problems with heat at all,in fact,i have to use a radiator oven in the room on low,the extractor fan has two levels,420m3 and 800m3,now it runs on level 1 at 420m3.

I like hps alot,always used 600w with lots of trics and density,i guess 1000w will be even stickyer🌞
I would say do what works for you but to answer your question i would say around 400-500watt led panel would do you perfect in place of the 1000w hps but i personally have a 720watt led panel but hardly ever use 100% power, i like 60% and just have it closer to the plants, at 100% i can hang it at the top of tent and never move it the whole grow but its a waste of electricity and heat.

LED-vs-HPS-Grow-Rooms-Table-scaled.jpg

hps vs led.png

If you really want plants to get sticky try adding a supplemental UV bar and running it an hour or 2 a day during flower. Cannabis produces oils and trichomes partially to protect it from damaging light. Mostly oils but Ive seen a lot of promising stuff around here about it. But like zero said most 400-500w boards will sufficiently replace a 1000w hps.

Hi all, I am a newbie at all of this. I have been taking a crash course on indoor growing since Ohio passed Issue 2. The latest news is the Ohio legislature may gut the home grow provision and lower the THC levels. They have until midnight Wednesday to pass anything.

So before all these developments popped up, I had already taken delivery of my grow tent and soil. I have already ordered seeds and I am currently just standing by until they arrive.

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to the community.

Back