Dutch Passion New test cultivar Dank Nuggets

He is a lovely looking chap such a nice colour puppys do like a good chew are lab munch all the door frames and table legs when he was a pup :smoking:
Yes he chews everything caught him eating a tub of Coconut butter, socks headphones batman toy got fooked up pretty bad poor toy actually looked like it needed therapy after. Like having another child every thing is put up high away from buddy.

Yes he chews everything caught him eating a tub of Coconut butter, socks headphones batman toy got fooked up pretty bad poor toy actually looked like it needed therapy after. Like having another child every thing is put up high away from buddy.
is he a little fucker with them needle teeth I used to call zeta a land shark she was ruthless

The four mystery girls today all have massive fan leafs and all seem much happier. I’ve moved things around should get my new light this week
A493C1FD-167D-46E5-BD03-5E2359E70C3E.jpeg
C65D220E-FE2D-490E-B4E5-09071FF8EFBC.jpeg
BC793AA3-A771-4988-BBA9-12B8F184D37B.jpeg
E9C1599A-21B3-4524-9ABD-AE307E48D346.jpeg
5BFABB7D-1381-4604-A300-E339C5143698.jpeg
E885D2C7-2F61-43E7-99D5-1533F154A479.jpeg

All on full steam ahead now no topping just el natural for these girl will be going into the new 4x4 tent all to there selfs next week.

Been busy today moving everything around, the 4 girls are now in the new 4x4 with lots more room to do there thing. Wont be netting topping or anything this grow just want them to fill the space up im just tucking big fan leafs under new growth for now.:salute:
20220427_173049.jpg
20220427_173046.jpg
20220427_173043.jpg
20220427_173040.jpg
20220427_173018.jpg

Ok, subbed in :pop:
I also got such a tube with the same test seeds. I'm gonna run two of them in the greenhouse. But it's always nice to see how the plant grows and how it reacts to topping and such... Did you make your choice? To top or not to top, that's the question. In my greenhouse I'm mostly inclined to let them run as they would in the "wild". The disadvantage is that you will get one big cola, which with the humidity in my greenhouse is asking for mold. So maybe I should top this year and see if I can control the mold that way. Mhmmm, food for thought :shrug:

Oh and the pup is to die for. We have to wait a couple more weeks for our Bouvier pup. If everything goes alright... This missus already bought the biggest bench available... I can almost fit my grow tent in it....

Ok, subbed in :pop:
I also got such a tube with the same test seeds. I'm gonna run two of them in the greenhouse. But it's always nice to see how the plant grows and how it reacts to topping and such... Did you make your choice? To top or not to top, that's the question. In my greenhouse I'm mostly inclined to let them run as they would in the "wild". The disadvantage is that you will get one big cola, which with the humidity in my greenhouse is asking for mold. So maybe I should top this year and see if I can control the mold that way. Mhmmm, food for thought :shrug:

Oh and the pup is to die for. We have to wait a couple more weeks for our Bouvier pup. If everything goes alright... This missus already bought the biggest bench available... I can almost fit my grow tent in it....
Brilliant it will be nice to see them in a greenhouse, im not topping and i Don't very often with autos I've never gained anymore yield from doing it if not less, but mold on main cola is a bitch I've had my fair share of it hopefully in the past and much harder in the greenhouse to manage humidity i would imagine.
:pass:

bro i haven't seen a blurple light in a while but I used to grow cracking plants with them also how big is this tent by the way and your girls look great beautiful big fan leaves :d5: . anyhow on your next post any chance of a puppy pic I cant wait to see how he's come on

Back