Reaction score
Currently Smoking
girl cookies
Good Day All!
I’m designpeace, I’m a new grower here. This is my very first and of course I’m struggling to survive! Lol At the moment I have two strains of Shark Shock photo going. I’m using a 315w 930w bulb CMH light. My babies are in 2.5 gallon pots and are 6wks 6 days. For the moment I’m using Root Farms vase nutrient along with Root Farm all purpose nutrient for the veg stage. Trying my best to get my ph balanced and my temps, which seem to be my biggest problem at the moment. I’m excited to be here and learn everything I can. Hopefully, I will gain enough experience to in turn help others as well.
Peace and love

Welcome @design peace! I feel ya on the temp and Rh it was definitely a struggle to key in during the beginning phases and hell it still is at times I won’t lie lol damn household temps lol anyways good luck with your grow and may the gods bless you with a bountiful harvest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome:
Awesome place to research the info needed or ask for help. Environments take time to dial in. But they will, just keep adjusting. Whats your complete setup? Maybe help here, but it will be easier if you start a journal. That way you and everyone can keep track of whats going on. Welcome and stay happy!
Tag me when or if you start a journal.

Welcome again and passing :vibes:

Welcome @design peace! I feel ya on the temp and Rh it was definitely a struggle to key in during the beginning phases and hell it still is at times I won’t lie lol damn household temps lol anyways good luck with your grow and may the gods bless you with a bountiful harvest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you so much, yes that Ph and temps are killing me.But im giving it my best shot! thank you for the well wish. Stay tuned! lol

Back