New user approval

Mr.Prospector

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mephisto Sweet and Sour
@Mossy, @Son of Hobbes, @Mañ'O'Green, i saw a post on Reddit from a user who would like to be approved to become part of the community here, but claims their account has not been approved for posting yet. The username on Reddit is Theonlyevanever. Not sure if that's the name registered here...I've reached out but not gotten a response yet.

Can someone look into this and i can respond to his plea on reddit as to what's the issue with approving his account for posting here?

This site has always been so friendly and open, I'd like to help our family grow...

@Mossy, @Son of Hobbes, @Mañ'O'Green, i saw a post on Reddit from a user who would like to be approved to become part of the community here, but claims their account has not been approved for posting yet. The username on Reddit is Theonlyevanever. Not sure if that's the name registered here...I've reached out but not gotten a response yet.

Can someone look into this and i can respond to his plea on reddit as to what's the issue with approving his account for posting here?

This site has always been so friendly and open, I'd like to help our family grow...

I'll look up the name, an e-mail used to register would be best. Sometimes if users are using a VPN, the IP listed comes back as a blacklisted or flagged IP (because it was used at some point, not necessarily by them, but by someone that got flagged.) And we've had a few users now recently where I believe that was the issue.

So likely no harm no foul, we just need to know some details to get them back in :thumbsup:

I checked out the username, nothing comes back in the search. So if he can get us e-mail details, happy to get him in! If he uses Facebook he can request it within our FB groups as well.

I'll look up the name, an e-mail used to register would be best. Sometimes if users are using a VPN, the IP listed comes back as a blacklisted or flagged IP (because it was used at some point, not necessarily by them, but by someone that got flagged.) And we've had a few users now recently where I believe that was the issue.

So likely no harm no foul, we just need to know some details to get them back in :thumbsup:

I checked out the username, nothing comes back in the search. So if he can get us e-mail details, happy to get him in! If he uses Facebook he can request it within our FB groups as well.
Will do. Thanks for the fast response.

Username: evandoesautos

Thanks..

Thank you for helping me much appreciated, hope to share some of my auto growing experience with the community. Even though I am approved I've never received any emails or anything regarding AFN so it was strange I thought it may have been locked to new members.

I tried to sign up with another email the other day and didn't receive any confirmation emails or anything else like that as well.

Thank you for helping me much appreciated, hope to share some of my auto growing experience with the community. Even though I am approved I've never received any emails or anything regarding AFN so it was strange I thought it may have been locked to new members.

I tried to sign up with another email the other day and didn't receive any confirmation emails or anything else like that as well.
Welcome. Glad I was able to help. Mods were very responsive when i inquired on your behalf , which is indicative of the friendly vibe here.

Back