Live Stoners Newcomer

gelatomaster

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hey there,

My name is gelatomaster and recently iam being able to grow again after a hiatus of 10 years!

A bit about myself and my experience with cannabis and autoflowers :

I first started growing my own pot a few years after high school. I grew up in Switzerland and in the early 2010s restrictions were fairly minor for small indoor personal grow and consumption. I had a small tent with 4 plants combined with 400w MH/HPS lights and continued growing different strains, all feminized photosynthesis. Back then i thought autoflowers were a fad, i really never looked into it and just felt like it was (fast) suboptimal cannabis at best. In 2013 i had the chance to move to California and lived there for 3 years. I was exposed to another world. Coming from my small room full of high times magazine posters and empty nutrient bottles turned into DIY ashtrays to a place like California was truly life changing. Id say my interest for growing peaked tremendously and from there i started gathering seeds here and there but never really had the chance of growing due to very unstable living conditions (always moving and travelling). Fast forward a few years and i am now living in Canada. This is where i was really exposed to autoflowers. I liked what i was seeing coming out from local breeders and i knew id want to give it a try, on top of that i now have my own apartment and enough space for a small tent and a couple plants to myself :)

Im so glad i found this forum. I did a lot of research and currently still am waiting to get my tent and lights. I haven't ordered my seeds yet but so far i am eyeing a few breeders. Super excited to start this journey again. Its been too long!

good luck on your journey :thumbsup: :d5: :coffee: :woohoo1:

Hey there,

My name is gelatomaster and recently iam being able to grow again after a hiatus of 10 years!

A bit about myself and my experience with cannabis and autoflowers :

I first started growing my own pot a few years after high school. I grew up in Switzerland and in the early 2010s restrictions were fairly minor for small indoor personal grow and consumption. I had a small tent with 4 plants combined with 400w MH/HPS lights and continued growing different strains, all feminized photosynthesis. Back then i thought autoflowers were a fad, i really never looked into it and just felt like it was (fast) suboptimal cannabis at best. In 2013 i had the chance to move to California and lived there for 3 years. I was exposed to another world. Coming from my small room full of high times magazine posters and empty nutrient bottles turned into DIY ashtrays to a place like California was truly life changing. Id say my interest for growing peaked tremendously and from there i started gathering seeds here and there but never really had the chance of growing due to very unstable living conditions (always moving and travelling). Fast forward a few years and i am now living in Canada. This is where i was really exposed to autoflowers. I liked what i was seeing coming out from local breeders and i knew id want to give it a try, on top of that i now have my own apartment and enough space for a small tent and a couple plants to myself :)

Im so glad i found this forum. I did a lot of research and currently still am waiting to get my tent and lights. I haven't ordered my seeds yet but so far i am eyeing a few breeders. Super excited to start this journey again. Its been too long!

heya @gelatomaster and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

Happee Holidaze & :goodluck: ppp

:xmas:

Welcome to the group, plenty of helping minds full of........well, lets call it knowledge..... :smoking:

Welcome @gelatomaster ! Same here! Grew photos until a buddy gifted me 3 auto seeds. I killed them all lol! Then I found this site and never looked back. You’ll love it here! Great people, great info!

Back