Newman Chucks Pollen

Quick germination on the SODK, above ground 54hr after sowing
22CCAA4F-BF06-4CA9-944E-F33F75D28638.jpeg

Here's a link for the original 3bog. Pretty cool that he breaks down the whole breeding history. Might take some hunting to find the seeds though

:welcome:
My goal is just to have fun and give myself an abundance of seeds to play with, all seeds used as breeding stock were purchased seeds. To start off right I am using Coal Miner’s Daughter F5 auto regs from Gnome Automatics. Beyond pollinating CMDxCMD I’ll be attempting to make 13 crosses.
Mephisto
3BOG
Toof Decay
Mephisto’s Wedding
Sour Crack
Sour Bubbly
HubbabubbaSmelloscope
Sour Orange Diesel Kush
Forum Stomper
Skywalker
Chemdogging
20/20 Ogreberry
FB blackberry and strawberry gorilla
Some of my favorites I’ve grown and some I’ve never tried too should be fun. These will sprout in this 2x2 but be moved over in 5 days to make space for a battle plant and they will end up in the 3x3. 5 CMD were placed in a single 3g pot, all other varietals are running individually in 1g pots. Everything is planted in CoM Stonington Blend soil. Tent Temp is in the 80’s humidity 70-80%, lights will be running 24/0 for winter temp control
View attachment 1551914
Here’s to hoping for a successful first seed run. Long term goal is to back cross the produced seeds to the remaining seeds from the purchased packs to chase the original product but a regular version. I really just want 3BOG regs, some bubble hash won’t hurt either:pass:
I just noticed you mentioned Ogreberry. I handed some buds out last weekend and the people who tried it gave them high marks. I'm unfortunately unable to try them yet due to an onboarding situation but soon.... I kept the apical bud for Rasterman. :frog:

Waterlogged soil with high PH has this project off to a slow start. I almost gave up a week ago it was looking so bad. Luckily things are getting greener and moving past perpetual seedling stage. Plants will be small but I bet they will suffice for this round of learning. Skywalker didn’t make it, disregard the yellow solo bud and the 3g in the back they will be gone before pollen starts flying. I also ripped out the smallest CMD after this photo was taken
99928492-BB15-4F8E-B5F7-377C64609879.jpeg

Things are still pretty rough over here. On a positive note one of the CMD males is a purple pheno. And the fast buds blackberry is already showing purpleso we should have a good shot at making some purple regs.
EF6086F2-DB19-4E96-90FD-F9AD2587B7A3.jpeg
24A8E87B-2EC8-4A95-8EAC-5C8DB754E7F6.jpeg

hopefully I can struggle the plants through life enough to get some seeds that actually germinate

Hello NEWMAN.
/side eye. (Lol)

this has some fun potential. I may have in inadvertently created some crosses of my own… TBD but the seed part is checked so i can hope. this will be a informative im sure. Cheers!

Back