Mephisto Genetics Newsletter sticky? For those of us who still don't receive it

Reaction score
Is there any chance we could get a sticky thread, where a copy/paste, or screenshot, of the most recent newsletter can be posted? I've tried unsubscribing and re-subscribing several times, on two different gmail accounts (checked trash), yet I have still to receive a single newsletter. It's a bit frustrating, having to keep going back and keep checking the store page (which currently has no date mentioned for the next drop) because it's all there is without the newsletter.

I came to solicit info about next Monday in case someone saw on Reddit or via newsletter. I don't think we will get this going via Mepthisto themselves but if a regular here is willing to come and cut in paste in same thread it might make it easier to get stickied.

Excellent idea and I support this effort. I have tried to subscribe multiple tomes but still don't receive it.

Is there any chance we could get a sticky thread, where a copy/paste, or screenshot, of the most recent newsletter can be posted? I've tried unsubscribing and re-subscribing several times, on two different gmail accounts (checked trash), yet I have still to receive a single newsletter. It's a bit frustrating, having to keep going back and keep checking the store page (which currently has no date mentioned for the next drop) because it's all there is without the newsletter.
Really? Cause they've only been opening on Monday's at 10 am Mountain(12 pm on East Coast) for months. Why is it hard to check an hour before opening your time zone 1 day a week?

Get a secure email address? I am not a "meph" follower but I signed up just to see whats what since they are so popular. I've gotten regular emails frequently. Might be some type of security filter they are using. Just a thought.

I can try and post the email if I don't see it up, however someone usually has the info posted before I can check email and log on here. The reddit place seems quite popular and updated as well. I don't understand how that whole part works at all but a quick google or whathaveyou of "reddit mephisto and xx date" seems to work.

The Stan account is fairly active on here from what I've seen. Seems like a good and earnest fellow suffering the effects of moonshot instant fame.

Reactions: EP3
Thank you @Phobos - looks like this is for EU? The US site states:

1622726774563.png

Attachments

• 1622726722803.png
    1622726722803.png
    704 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
See I am not sure if it hit site before newsletter but I am subscribed and confirmed ?? I am after the Cosmic Queen and Skywalker!! I will ring in at 950 MST and hopefully back again at 1005 with a much lower blood pressure and a 2 pack debit lol

Back