Night Owl Seeds Night Owl Sativas Organic Grow

The humidity in my room has remained manageable this week and the plants are responding well.

6DulGJh.jpg

Mango Isle day 40. She's growing like crazy.

xOOU7aa.jpg

Cosmic Apprentice Day 50. I woke up this morning and she had split her stem right at the crotch, I doctored her up best I could.
I just hope I get an oz or 2. She's got some troubles.

09duKr1.jpg

Galaxy Brain Day 46. Rocking along.

vorKBZH.jpg

Bubblegum Queen Day 50. Laden with burden.

EZLMR6H.jpg

All of these plants are in my super soil mix. 3 1/2 years ago I made 2 batches of soil which I rotate and store in compost tumblers.
I only grow 2 rounds a year so each batch is composted 9 months between grows. I continuously amend with ewc, Blue Ribbon compost
and various dry amendments. This is my 10th grow in that time period. 5th grow in this batch of soil

My soil is 18% peat, 18% coco, 18% compost, 23% perlite and 23% expanded clay balls.
I used 4 types of compost. Mushroom, composted cow manure, cotton burr, earthworm castings.

These are the dry amendments I built the soil with and have added over the last 3.5 years.

(PGRs) alfalfa meal, kelp meal/flour, crab meal, insect frass.

soybean meal, feather meal, blood meal, malted barley flour, neem cake, fish bone meal, fish meal, coffee grounds.

rock phosphate, bovine bone meal, high p bat guano, seabird guano, oyster shell, coral, zeolite.

lagbeinite, dolomite limestone, azomite, micromite, greensand, humic acid derived from leonardite.

This is what I have written down and remember. I'm not the greatest about taking notes.

Last edited:
Finishing up week 8 for the oldest plants. I'm going to start CA, GB and BQ on Flower Finisher Sunday.

1yik4s1.jpg

Bubblegum Queen day 56. Hairs are starting to turning brown.

MJoWRl4.jpg

Cosmic Apprentice day 56. Hanging in there.

6x8cvSj.jpg

Mango Isle day 46. Seems to be settled in at 42" or so. Put on a lot of bud sites this week.

OpvMO5u.jpg

5pSxpHU.jpg

Galaxy Brain day 52. Buds are filling in nicely. lots of frost on the sugar leaves.

68szJRw.jpg

g7IzCX0.jpg

I'll post an update on the grow tomorrow with some pics. I just wanted to share a pic of a couple of the cobs I made from my
last grow Double Grape, CDLC, Toofless Alien day 66 . They still have 2 months to age before I try them. They smell fantastic, sweet and fruity
with a slight fermented hint. This Malawi style cob cure is very interesting as is Tangwena's and Sweet Sue's threads about it are.
You can google cob cured weed/cannabis and find them easily. 38 grams each.

H9LodeW.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the rep Antidote. Yeah both threads are long and entertaining. I was reading Hecno's thread in the organics section here
this past summer and that crazy sum buck mentioned he chewed 2.2 grams of a cob he made ( a rather large dose) and was higher on weed than he had ever been. :smoking: That hooked me and I had to check it out. I want to talk to him about it and thank him for all the shit I've learned from and because of him. From what I gather he has a lot going on right now and I don't want to bother. I'm sure he will be more active here in the future.

Thanks snerval. One of the big box stores had the big plastic trays. On the way to the checkout I walked down the bbq grill
isle and there they were, perfect fit. $11 back in 2018. I'd bet they're more expensive now.

Back