Night Owl Seeds Night Owl Sativas Organic Grow

It has been roller coaster weather here. One week we'll have spring type temps and the next will be winter storms.
My room is out in the garage and I'm having a time juggling temps and humidity. I need to have some electrical work done in my room, rearranging and adding more outlets. I'm not going to grow again until Oct after this so maybe I can get set up better and buy some controllers.

With that being said, the girls are all growing nicely, building bud.

Vba7R2x.jpg

Bubblegum Queen day 63. Got a good haircut this week.

ZGmzR6C.jpg

Cosmic Apprentice Day 63. Had to lop off a couple branches this week. She's all screwed up but still has some beautiful frosty bud on her.
I can't wait to give it another shot. Have 5 more beans.

hfjzxr4.jpg

VB5uDD3.jpg

Mango Isle day 53. An inch or 2 under 4'. Building bud fast. I took a silo full of leaves off her this week.

mpINx9n.jpg

Galaxy Brain Day 59. Even with silica every watering she's starting to flop with the weight of the buds.
Lots o frost.

v8OUjrA.jpg

5hH2Emm.jpg

Thank you folks for checking out and liking my grow. I
have been enjoying myself participating here.:peace:

Warmed up around these parts last week and I had to fire up my portable air conditioner in the grow room
4 or 5 more weeks ought to finish everything up with this grow.

I've been busy out in the garage today, tying up branches, defoliating and moving shit around to work on the girls
and get pics. Took a little break and enjoyed some Lemon Heads concentrate I bought at the dispensary.
The glass dish has the remains of an ethanol extraction I did this past week. It was from a quarter pound mix of CDLC,
Samsquanch and Double Grape. It is for my mct oil canna caps. In the 20 maybe 22 gram range.

i09KSR9.jpg

Group shot

mklE2Fl.jpg

Bubblegum Queen day 70. Buds are maturing and getting frosty.

qAb9UjC.jpg

Cosmic Apprentice day 70. I had to take a big branch this week, full of frosty bud.
Dried it 3 days and cobbed it up. lots of frosty bud left.

gC9AbjY.jpg

1gSMMm3.jpg

Galaxy Brain day 66.

qawKSEy.jpg

3b1YnJh.jpg

Mango Isle day 60. This girl has a lot of bud on her. Starting with the frost.

xhuBk55.jpg

MHKP1Yl.jpg

The fade is on. These girls are frosting up and trying to finish. Fine with me, it's a damn jungle in here.

Group shot.

azFvExt.jpg

Bubblegum Queen day 77. Another week or so. Suggested harvest window 75 to 80 days.

8SkP0Zo.jpg

Cosmic Apprentice day 77. The buds on the half of this plant left growing are maturing slower than the buds that were on the branches I've removed. Nice and frosty, I'm gonna let it run for a while.

jOUlEoH.jpg

fS7ugw7.jpg

WWoSR2U.jpg

Galaxy Brain day 73. Had to tie up more branches this week. Suggested harvest window is 75 to 85 days.

8Knr6ws.jpg

1XUU6SI.jpg

Mango Isle day 67. Suggested harvest window is 80 to 90 days, Hoping the buds fatten like on the GB.

AQqqRUJ.jpg

6pP5pgu.jpg

mqWCin3.jpg

Last edited:
Harvested the Galaxy Brain day 78. I'll let it hang 48 hrs and then cut the branches off of the main stalk.
Transfer the branches and buds to grocery sacks and dry 24 more hrs. At 72 hrs if dry enough I'll make up some cobs,
about 3/4 total yield. The rest will dry a few more days and go to jars with Boveda bags.

bwemYsC.jpg

Getting late in this grow, lots of things going on with harvest, curing and processing.

Bubblegum Queen day 84. Looks to me like it can go a little longer. I'll harvest this week.

uI6Oc2n.jpg

hCkmjFG.jpg

Cosmic Apprentice day 84. I'll let her run this week some.

rjmzDpq.jpg

rUe9R4l.jpg

Mango Isle day 74. Another 2 or 3 weeks.

RCbbFOv.jpg

mMDMzl2.jpg

0vpOz1a.jpg

I harvested Bubblegum Queen day 87, and Cosmic Apprentice day 89. I'll post dry weights next week.

Bubblegum Queen
ZgKQE38.jpg

Cosmic Apprentice
j6qkhdI.jpg

Galaxy Brain has been down 10 days now. I made two 66 gram cobs of 3 day dried material and let the rest dry for 10 days total.
The cobs will lose 15 to 20 more grams of moisture over the next 5 weeks, while curing.
204.5 grams minus the weight the cobs will lose total yield is around 185 grams. 6 ozs 17 grams plus 48 grams of super frosty trim
and small bottom buds. My biggest yielding plant so far. :thumbsup:

Cbnm93s.jpg

pNO0yjV.jpg

mUQRvQ5.jpg

Mango Isle day 81. Week or so.

uXmm49O.jpg

VszqzLA.jpg

T9D9N2u.jpg

I harvested Cosmic Apprentice day 87 and Bubblegum Queen day 89.

I made two 60 gram cobs and one 40 gram cob of the Cosmic Apprentice. They should lose 10 to 15 more grams
of weight over the next 4 weeks. Total yield around 135 grams or 4 ounces 23 grams.

9xb6b1C.jpg

I made two 66 gram cobs of Bubblegum Queen and had almost a quarter pound left to jar cure. It should lose around 15 more grams of weight.
217 grams or 7 ounces 21 grams. My new biggest yielding plant so far. :thumbsup:

TiV8yYD.jpg

Mango Isle is on day 89. I'll harvest this week and post dry weight in a few days.

dQB2d2n.jpg

LiyWsnI.jpg

W7b2F2R.jpg

Last edited:
Back