Night Owl Seeds Night Owl Sativas Organic Grow

Harvested Mango Isle 10 days ago. The cobs will lose 15 or so more grams moisture combined. My total yield should be right around 200 grams.
just over 7 ozs.
Big thanks to Night Owl. This is the good shit!

08To1Wf.jpg

aVE5H2u.jpg

Last edited:
Wow ! Nice job! I have been going down the organic worm hole myself last couple of runs. I had a couple of galaxy brains last time and they turned out better than anything I’ve grown yet! A nice long lasting sativa buzz with a great smell and taste to go with it! I hope he brings that one back again. I currently have a couple of bubblegum queens going on about day 40 and they are thick with leaves. You said you trimmed off a bunch of leaves on yours? I want to do the same to give the bud sites a little more unobstructed light . I was a little worried about trimming too much and slowing them down but it doesn’t look like I need to worry that’s quite a list of amendments you’re using. I usually just buy a pre mixed bag of soil like a Sohum or stonington mix. I’ve had good results with both. This year I tried my hand at reammending my old soil. Things are getting more expensive by the day and I like the idea of recycling anything that I can. I used the recycled soil on my veggies and flower boxes and it’s working great so far. Have a bunch of 2 gallon pots filled up and waiting for my photoperiod seedlings to get a little bigger before I transplant them into it. A friend showed me his photoperiod garden last fall and it made me want to try an outdoor photo run so this will be my first attempt at that. I’ve been growing now for almost 4 years and it’s really changed my life in a lot of ways. Definitely going to be adding a compost pile or tumbler in the near future and maybe a worm bin as well. I like the idea of using making my own inputs and utilizing whatever I can from Mother Nature. I’ll never buy another bottle of nutes again. And I try not to support anything to do with Scott’s/ miracle grow/ Hawthorne if I don’t have to. Such a fulfilling hobby. And it’s opened my eyes to a lot of things that we can do to try and make our world a little better even in a very small way. Super impressed with your plants man. Hope mine turn out as well as yours did

Harvested Mango Isle 10 days ago. The cobs will lose 15 or so more grams moisture combined. My total yield should be right around 200 grams.
just over 7 ozs.
Big thanks to Night Owl. This is the good shit!

08To1Wf.jpg

aVE5H2u.jpg

:bravo: :slap: sorry i'm a bit late on this :doh:, but congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name bu goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz next day or so for ur secret decoder ring :eyebrows: ppp

I was reading Hecno's thread in the organics section here this past summer and that crazy sum buck mentioned he chewed 2.2 grams of a cob he made ( a rather large dose) and was higher on weed than he had ever been.
@Rick Dirte'
As someone who can't smoke or vape anymore, this is very intriguing to me...
I do some tinctures ok, but I'm interested in learning other forms of consommation.
Trying to find some infos about chewing cobs now :biggrin:

@Rick Dirte'
I do some tinctures ok, but I'm interested in learning other forms of consommation.

It has been fantastic smoke. I need to get out my incubator and vac sealer after this upcoming harvest. Haven’t tried consuming any.

@Rick Dirte'

Back