Seed Bank North Atlantic Seed Company

I’ve been using them for the last 2 years and all seeds have germinated. The owner Beth told if I had a germination problem just let her know and she would replace it

I am new to growing and even with my small capacity abilities that doesn't stop me from staring at all these glorious strains. I found NASB and they had a lot of the big name breeders in stock with 1 packs. This allowed me to get many of the strains I salivate over with low entry cost and lack of worry they will go bad. With 3 plants at a time, I got a 5 year supply of genetics lol So 1 packs are great. I also like how they all came in original packaging. Sadly, this didn't curve my seed hunting and I already have another cart full for when I can make that checkout not throw red letters at me.

I am new to growing and even with my small capacity abilities that doesn't stop me from staring at all these glorious strains. I found NASB and they had a lot of the big name breeders in stock with 1 packs. This allowed me to get many of the strains I salivate over with low entry cost and lack of worry they will go bad. With 3 plants at a time, I got a 5 year supply of genetics lol So 1 packs are great. I also like how they all came in original packaging. Sadly, this didn't curve my seed hunting and I already have another cart full for when I can make that checkout not throw red letters at me.
I hear you. Canuk seeds just had a 50% off sale and I ordered 14 single different fem seeds. Will take me about 3 years to grow them all.

Product NameSKUPriceQtySubtotal
SubtotalUS$216.78
Shipping & HandlingUS$15.25
Discount (Thanksgiving SALE - 50% OFF Canuk Seeds)-US$108.40
Grand Total (Excl.Tax)US$123.63
TaxUS$13.60
Grand Total (Incl.Tax)US$137.23
Grand Total to be ChargedCA$180.04
BLUE CHEESE FEM - 1 SEEDCNK-BC-F1US$15.63Ordered: 1US$15.63
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE FEM - 1 SEEDCNK-DC-F-1US$16.76Ordered: 1US$16.76
GREEN CRACK FEM - 1 SEEDCNK-GRN-F-1US$16.76Ordered: 1US$16.76
STRAWBERRY COUGH FEM - 1 SEEDCNK-SC-F-1US$16.76Ordered: 1US$16.76
TROPICANNA GLOOKIES FEM - 1 SEEDCNK-TRPGL-F-1US$16.76Ordered: 1US$16.76
PURPLE KUSH AUTO FEM - 1 SEEDCNK-APK-AF-1US$15.63Ordered: 1US$15.63
DO-SI-DOS FEM - 1 SEEDCNK-DSD-F-1US$16.76Ordered: 1US$16.76
NORTHERN LIGHTS X BIG BUD AUTO FEM- 1 SEEDCNK-NLBB-A-F-1US$15.63Ordered: 1US$15.63
WHITE BANNER FEM - 1 SEEDCNK-WB-F-1US$16.76Ordered: 1US$16.76
STRAWBERRY BANANA FEM - 1 SEEDCNK-STBN-F1US$16.76Ordered: 1US$16.76
CINDERELLA 99 FAST FEM - 1 SEEDCNK-C99F-F-1US$16.76Ordered: 1US$16.76
KING TUT FEM - 1 SEEDCNK-TUT-F-1US$16.76Ordered: 1US$16.76
CHEESE AUTO FEM (CANUK SEEDS) - 1 FREE SEED
AutoFem FreebieFree Seeds with Every Order
FREE-CNK-CHS-AFUS$0.00Ordered: 1US$0.00
CBDURBAN FEM - 1 SEED

Thanks for the heads up on these guys and the ordering system.

I just ordered from them as well. I got the invoice in my email and could pay with a prepaid cc which is awesome.

Definitely be ready to text them that you have ordered and include the order number. Then check your email for an invoice with a link. Got confirmation and a PDF receipt within a few minutes.

Will definitely use them going forward. Good selection and pricing.

I placed an order on Saturday it shipped Monday and is on the way to me says it will be here Saturday ,I used my cc it comes up as some crafts or some shit like that,but speedy service,i didnt have to text them shit,once i placed my order an invoice came to my email from quickbooks,i paid it that day i got a receipt by email then monday came and i got one more email with my tracking info.I wont ever buy from out of the country the wait is to long plus customs can toss ur seeds not cause it cannabis but cause its seeds u cant bring no seeds in lemon seeds pumpkin seeds no seeds, nothing from out of the country ,

I placed an order on Saturday it shipped Monday and is on the way to me says it will be here Saturday ,I used my cc it comes up as some crafts or some shit like that,but speedy service,i didnt have to text them shit,once i placed my order an invoice came to my email from quickbooks,i paid it that day i got a receipt by email then monday came and i got one more email with my tracking info.I wont ever buy from out of the country the wait is to long plus customs can toss ur seeds not cause it cannabis but cause its seeds u cant bring no seeds in lemon seeds pumpkin seeds no seeds, nothing from out of the country ,
Glad it worked out. I have ordered from them a couple times, all with stupid fast shipping, and I live on the opposite coast from them. They did seem to change their order processing to avoid the whole texting thing. Great customer service, text and get a quick response.

Be prepared for a delay , ordered about a week and a half ago stuck in the USPS Regional Facility since the 15th . No estimated date yet hopefully it aint get lost

Ordered Saturday 19th late...And Its Thursday 24th ...Xmas time also.... I think it would have been here even quicker minus Xmas overflow....Fast ass service. Yo I just spent 25 to test them out .Its only 5 dollars to ship.She sent me a freebie also good shit.North Atlantic has been verified .Also my first time buying seeds.I was a bag seed grower 4 seasons now im like no more bag seed well i will still grow the ones i find but im also buying seeds every season Ima place another order with them now. Wait I just opened the thing she stapled to my card it has 2 free critical autos in there with a 25 dollar order shipped fuck ya .Thanks North Atlantic Seed....Here is a pic.

Attachments

• 1224201214.jpg
    1224201214.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 121
Back