Seed Bank North Atlantic Seed Company

NASC is legit. Good genetics, fast turn around, Fixin' to order more Ethos....
"more" implies you've already grown some? I'm curious which ones you've grown, and which ones you're trying next? Oh, and I should confirm, autos or photos?

I decided to try just one -- limited space and limited budget. I ended out going with Pluto Cut (auto). I should have it here next week.

"more" implies you've already grown some? I'm curious which ones you've grown, and which ones you're trying next? Oh, and I should confirm, autos or photos?

I decided to try just one -- limited space and limited budget. I ended out going with Pluto Cut (auto). I should have it here next week.
I also chose Pluto Cut auto for starters and got the Chem-p auto as a freebie. Both grew as good as any with chem-p being more odorful...
So far my impression is both Ethos autos I've grown are equal to other well known auto breeders. I'm also encouraged to try out some of his photos.

Of the 3 US based banks I have tried this year, these people deliver (NASC) the best customer service.
Im across the country in AZ and ordered sat night, received the order wed. Got a freebie.
They took CC, and the order was like clockwork. There were not the cheapest, and gave the least freebies. The other 2 places had bad CS, including "old" seeds.

Any current AFN (or other) NASC discount codes. [I quickly searched AFN, Google and scanned the 1st few pages here, but didn't see any codes].

Any current AFN (or other) NASC discount codes. [I quickly searched AFN, Google and scanned the 1st few pages here, but didn't see any codes].

I don't think they do. They're prices were better than other US banks I've used.

I also noticed they have Sweet Seeds in stock now, might be time for another order.

NAS is top notch. Was able to do pick up when I wanted and if I choose mailed I get within a couple of days.
Breeders packs and decent freebies.
Nothing but good to say about their service

Back