Seed Bank North Atlantic Seed Company

Be prepared for a delay , ordered about a week and a half ago stuck in the USPS Regional Facility since the 15th . No estimated date yet hopefully it aint get lost
USPS is completely screwed up and has been all year. I've been having issues with property tax payments just disappearing twice this year, dropped off at post office to the clerk, never makes it to the township treasurer who lives a block away from me. Other parcels with tracking get scanned at the post office I mail from never scanned again, just disappear.

They are also carrying Twenty20 Mendocino and Ethos autos... very interesting...

I wish they'd get Dutch Passion back, but I guess I was lucky to get some when they had them.

I emailed Mephisto and suggested they make NASC one of their official US distributors, I'm sure that email had all the impact of a mouse fart, but that would put my favorite breeder's seeds with my favorite seed bank. Worth a try.

Last edited:
Ordered with North for my first grow, very quick and straightforward ordering process. They verified my payment within first few hours of opening the following day, ordered at night the day before, and sent a tracking number. Amazing by the looks of it and good that is is a US based company in Maine - I was hesitant of paying for overseas shipping and the hastily made sites, where payment methods and inventory was whack, that other companies use. But North Atlantic was the one that stood out and has so far has been a simple, sure way of buying seeds with little risk of error, no inventory issues, and no shipping hiccups. They seem to know what they are doing.

I have only ordered once but I heard somewhere that once they get you in The system, they don’t we have to do the callback thing anymore.

Back