Warning!! North Atlantic seed company.

Boognelson87

Be Here Now
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Everyone, I know many like myself have been using nasc. I got an email last week saying I made a purchase and it was paid in full. I never made a purchase. Not for months now. Check your emails guys. Seems like people's getting personal info through them. After emailing nasc twice texting twice and instagram once they said they'll look into it today during business hours. I'm glad they weren't in a hurry! Just hope it's resolved. I never would have known if I didn't get confirm email. Just check and be careful

Lets hope they send some good choices. :crying::cheers:

Lets hope they send some good choices. :crying::cheers:
When I click the link they sent me it would not show me any info! But says I need to pay 72 dollars and change Not where it's sent or anything just an option to review and pay when I click that this pops up.not cool at all.
Screenshot_20210517-083607.png

Wow, thanks for the heads up Boog. I feel like my paranoia pays off occasionally. I've only been using prepaid gift cards for online purchases for this exact reason. Sometimes these small companies are great but haven't the security budget they need.

I also feel like this industry, hobby, lifestyle still attracts an unsavory element. Probably the same jerks who try to hack and steal. Unfortunate. Glad to hear it was resolved without incident.

Update: it's all resolved. They handled it very well. Shit happens and I knew it be fixed whether they did it or me. Just be careful is all guys.
Resolved?
Ok........ya got your money back or it didn't go thru.
I would want to know exactly what led up to it and how it happened.!

Resolved?
Ok........ya got your money back or it didn't go thru.
I would want to know exactly what led up to it and how it happened.!
It was a mistake on nasc end. And it's resolved. That's all I know. As far as my bank I checked at lunch and money wasnt taken for that purchase.

It was a mistake on nasc end. And it's resolved. That's all I know. As far as my bank I checked at lunch and money wasnt taken for that purchase.
Did it say what you ordered?
As long as you are satisfied, it's good.

Back