Seed Bank North Atlantic Seed Company

theitguy

Relatively new grower
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue Dream
On Wednesday 4/22/20 at just before midnight we ordered 11 seeds from North Atlantic Seed Company. The one thing was that you have to text them when you submit an order and they'll send you an invoice. I texted that night and received an invoice the next morning at 10:00 am when they opened. Paid the invoice, texted to let them know and my order was shipped (free) that day. I received my order on Saturday morning (4/25/20) with 3 feminized auto freebies (my 11 were all fem autos).

Compared to Seedsman, I had a much better overall experience with NASC and I would recommend them if the texting part doesn't put you off. Now we'll see how they grow.

On Wednesday 4/22/20 at just before midnight we ordered 11 seeds from North Atlantic Seed Company. The one thing was that you have to text them when you submit an order and they'll send you an invoice. I texted that night and received an invoice the next morning at 10:00 am when they opened. Paid the invoice, texted to let them know and my order was shipped (free) that day. I received my order on Saturday morning (4/25/20) with 3 feminized auto freebies (my 11 were all fem autos).

Compared to Seedsman, I had a much better overall experience with NASC and I would recommend them if the texting part doesn't put you off. Now we'll see how they grow.

Thanks for the review and letting us know how your experience went! Happy Growing!!

whatsup all,i ordered from north atlantic seed co. also and got my order in a few days and my freebies were HSO bubba chz autos 3pk.Smooth company and easy to order straight up recommend.

I just placed an order with them. Fast service and shipping. I would recommend them also.

Recently ordered some HSO from North Atlantic Seed. Text response was within a few minutes, seeds shipped next day and arrived within a week, and seeds were in Original breeder packs.

Attachments

• 0729201215.jpg
    0729201215.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 307
I will vouch for them also. My experience was identical to everyone else's. Great Bank

I just fed placed an order yesterday. I absolutely love there customer service and speedy US delivery

Back