Seed Bank Nukehead Seeds

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
El Chem Kiwi, Pink Panama, Wedding Cake
Hey all,

Just wanted to report in on one I don't see mentioned or haven't ran across much. I found Nukehead seeds last year in a search for GMO Cookies auto. But to be honest, at the time they were pretty expensive compared to many of the other auto breeders and I found it shady that they had all these strains I don't see in auto form elsewhere such as the GMO Cookies, Cherry Pie auto and Grand Daddy Purple auto. Match that with a bad review here or there and I stayed away. Recently I saw someone mention them in passing and being the genetics whore I am I went to site just to see whats up with their current menu. I noticed there seeds were like 50% off on sale and now on par or even cheaper than many auto seeds. I decided to give it a shot. I ordered some GMO Cookies, Cherry Pie auto, Grand Daddy Purple auto and Chemdog auto seeds from them over the weekend. I checked out and sent Google Pay payment to address provided in automated message. I got a shipping confirmation 24 hours later and I received my package today. I ordered from NASC same day and got same day so they are as fast as possible and thankful for their fast turnaround times. I received everything I was supposed to along with a corn cob pipe, poker, lighter, sticker and a couple free feminized "Cancer Blaster" seeds. So far so good and can't ask for more. So now to see if the genetics are any good. I will try to get these in the line up as soon as I can because I am excited to try a few of these out. But as far as ordering from Nukeheads and getting what you ordered (pending grows) I am very happy!

Good luck all!

I follow The Duke on YouTube. He grows Nukeheads alot and uses there nutes. I've never grown them but have been tempted on ordering!

I follow The Duke on YouTube. He grows Nukeheads alot and uses there nutes. I've never grown them but have been tempted on ordering!

That is right, I have seen him with Grand Daddy Purple auto grow. I don't remember any problems so that alleviates some of my concerns. I have wanted Cherry Pie since I first heard about it on that Growing Belushi show and having one in auto form is exciting. I believe its Grand Daddy Purple x Durban Poison.

Buyer beware with nukeheads. Lots of folks have reported wasting an incredible amount of time and money growing his gear, and constantly getting hermaphrodites or males in fem packs, if anything at all. Again, buyer beware. Put in your due diligence with this one.

Well, I ordered some of his gear on the 12th (Sat), sent MO out on the 14th (Mon.) and it's still showing payment pending on the site....As I've had packages get from one side of the country to the other in 3 days I'm not holding my breath.

Well, I ordered some of his gear on the 12th (Sat), sent MO out on the 14th (Mon.) and it's still showing payment pending on the site....As I've had packages get from one side of the country to the other in 3 days I'm not holding my breath.
The site still has my order pending payment and no reply to email asking if MO got there so calling it a loss I guess....another bad actor

And it has been shipped....not....email from them says it has but USPS tracking shows.
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
ENID, OK 73703
December 5, 2022, 5:28 pm
So, not actually shipped yet.....So far not instilling confidence in this customer.

Back