Live Stoners NY GROWERS CLUB

Caught my first sighting of amber Trichomes today i'm thinking Tomorrow, Saturday the latest .
Nice, I usually wait til about 10% amber and the rest cloudy. The trichs will continue to amber for a while during dry and cure.

Nice! Can you post a photo?
Not sure what you can see in this picture,
I'm seeing them through a loupe on the smallest leaves on the top of the cola bud.
IMG_20210819_173515.jpg

Not sure what you can see in this picture,
I'm seeing them through a loupe on the smallest leaves on the top of the cola bud.
View attachment 1357204
Looking good, was told by a wise member on here to check buds below top buds for ambers as tops can change before the rest of the plant is ready… just trying to help out… check a couple nodes down the plant and see where those trichs are at.

Looking good, was told by a wise member on here to check buds below top buds for ambers as tops can change before the rest of the plant is ready… just trying to help out… check a couple nodes down the plant and see where those trichs are at.
Thanks JP was hoping you chime in lower buds still turning from clear to cloudy,
just the cola bud on the lady with yellow fan leaves middle of week 9 showing slightest signs of amber today on the small leaf tips.

Hoping to join y'all "soon"!

Oh hey, shake the morning dew off of your outdoor girls to help prevent rot if you aren't doing it already.
edit: Can't say how many times I walk out the door and everything is bone dry BUT the air and "pocket pools" collected here and there.

Hoping to join y'all "soon"!

Oh hey, shake the morning dew off of your outdoor girls to help prevent rot if you aren't doing it already.
edit: Can't say how many times I walk out the door and everything is bone dry BUT the air and "pocket pools" collected here and there.
Hey Ghin ,
Welcome NY Grower's Club Thread,
From NY , Where about ?

Thanks JP was hoping you chime in lower buds still turning from clear to cloudy,
just the cola bud on the lady with yellow fan leaves middle of week 9 showing slightest signs of amber today on the small leaf tips.
Soon as you have all cloudy on lowers you’re good to go, if looking for a racy buzz take them mostly cloudy with some clear. Couch lock is mostly amber when its degrading to CBD and CBN. Balanced is mostly cloudy with some amber

Back