Live Stoners NY GROWERS CLUB

Thanks to the colder night air, my girls are showing a nice fade and some colors.

Thinking about what to drown next.

IMG_20230220_075736.jpg
IMG_20230220_075626.jpg
IMG_20230214_082246.jpg

WNY was supposed to get licensed dispensaries last September, but a lawsuit from an out-of-state company complaining that they didn't get first dibs on the WNY market held up the rollout. Now it's resolved:

WNY was supposed to get licensed dispensaries last September, but a lawsuit from an out-of-state company complaining that they didn't get first dibs on the WNY market held up the rollout. Now it's resolved:
Safer? Higher quality? Not likely, if any mass producer has their hands in it. Prices are cheaper, yes… but I def would pay up for artisanal cannabis… like limited run, exotic genetics and such. But, I grow… so I have access to that already. Thank you Hochul for giving us permission… lol

Yes but if you don’t tell, no one will know. Besides, we are not big enough fish. “Where did you get this?” Found it I’d say…
There must be some big grows in the area, judging by how much weed is for sale in the neighborhood. The only grow around here that got busted in recent memory got on the radar because it involved Mafia, police protection, and bribing a federal agent.

There must be some big grows in the area, judging by how much weed is for sale in the neighborhood. The only grow around here that got busted in recent memory got on the radar because it involved Mafia, police protection, and bribing a federal agent.
I’m sure there is, I live near the tug hill region, big , hilly region from Watertown to Rome/Utica and Copenhagen to areas around redwood. Lots of plots out in that region, cuz there’s usually a glut of green come fall.

Back