Live Stoners NY GROWERS CLUB

Too bad about @Scumbag3488 . I hate that he chose that name, I guess he must be feeling low about himself. Hope things work out and he gets on a good track. If you speak with him, let him know to sort things out and be careful.
Yes, he lives about 5 miles from me. I got him started growing, to keep him away from the shit drugs. Idle hands are the devils playground and all that jazz. At least he didn’t get in trouble (which he could’ve) and has all the genetics we (inkaddict$ and I) gave him. He already has a good setup so it’s just a waiting game. I’m growing out his FB cherry cola and SS sherbet autos and he said to split 50/50… I told him nope, I’ll take a bit and you’ll have the rest. And while he is away he’ll prob get into cultivators club so he’ll be ready for some fun with us after his hiatus. I’ll let him know! This is why I love this site!

Status of the grow as of this am (minus the photo tent… shhh they are sleeping). First things first. Started a new thread called Kindbud does Twenty20 Bubble tricks. I’m sure y’all can find it. So pics…View attachment 1588381View attachment 1588382View attachment 1588383View attachment 1588384View attachment 1588385
Then the Auto tent, it has 3 photoperiod clones hanging out like a Bed and Breakfast… til they get kicked to the curb(outside). Those are Ethos Mandarin Zkittlez R1 (discontinued soon).View attachment 1588386
They are looking ok but desperately need an up-pot. Medium is Mother Earth terracraft blend as are all in this tent.
Next are the undocumented autos… didn’t document them as they were singles I had left and I was waiting on SS G&S beans (got bored) so planted them. The Errors Fruit auto are available at @multiverse beans . I received them as a freebie but now they offer errors whole line. The other two, HSO Chocolate Mint OG and Rocbud inc Purple Kong are both discontinued cultivars. Purple kong (ret.) and HSO CMOG (Dinafem/HSO closure). View attachment 1588387View attachment 1588388View attachment 1588389
And two adoptees from Scumbags grow. FB cherry cola and SS Sherbet, both autos.View attachment 1588390
Looking great! Are some of those going outdoors? What are those pucks you started the "bubble tricks" in?

<meedly meedly guitar solo plays>

JCC06575.jpg

Looking great! Are some of those going outdoors? What are those pucks you started the "bubble tricks" in?
They are jiffy peat pellets. Rehydrate in water and squeeze excess out. Plant seed, I suggest a 12- 24 hr soak in water with a few drops of h2O2 added on top of cable or router box. Those were planted with 1/4” tails already.

Too bad about @Scumbag3488 . I hate that he chose that name, I guess he must be feeling low about himself. Hope things work out and he gets on a good track. If you speak with him, let him know to sort things out and be careful.
Lol the name comes from a long story, basically can't beat them join them, I embrace it, even have scumbag tattooed to my stomach lol but I plan to stay out of trouble so I can be off papers and back to growing some ladies!

Lol the name comes from a long story, basically can't beat them join them, I embrace it, even have scumbag tattooed to my stomach lol but I plan to stay out of trouble so I can be off papers and back to growing some ladies!

Heh, understood. Good plan, hope you get it all sorted.

Back