Seed Bank Oaseeds (Spain)

ExNavyInSTL

Old Sailor with a new hobby!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
My own shit, thanks to places like this!
I recently got an email from Oaseeds, where they discussed their "Bulk" Seeds and that they were only One Euro per seed.

1645380394955.png

I thought for that price I would give it a test. I bought 24 seeds and with discreet shipping from Spain, the cost totaled about $43 USD. They threw in one Cheese XL Auto.

I ordered on Feb 11 and received them in the U.S. Midwest on the 18th.

The only negative (assuming the seeds are legit) is that they handwrite the name on the plastic baggies. I came up with a workaround to keep from losing track in the future.

At least one of these is going in my next 4-plant grow and I'll follow up down the line.

This is the way they came:

1645380441403.png

And this is how I improved on the labeling:

Improved.jpg

Isn't it suspicious that all of those seeds look exactly the same? Genetics is the most important part of the grow. You are going to spend 3 months, $150 for energy, $100 or more on nutrients and gamble on $1 seed?

Grrr ... Man O green ... you are giving me mother's like guilt. :biggrin:

QUOTE="Mañ'O'Green, post: 2553941, member: 35589"]
Isn't it suspicious that all of those seeds look exactly the same? Genetics is the most important part of the grow. You are going to spend 3 months, $150 for energy, $100 or more on nutrients and gamble on $1 seed?
[/QUOTE]

Grrr ... Man O green ... you are giving me mother's like guilt. :biggrin:

QUOTE="Mañ'O'Green, post: 2553941, member: 35589"]

Well I am not willing to buy those $25 seeds either but there are a lot of really good genetics for $10 a seed. I can only grow indoors and 6 plants maximum to stay legal. So that is where my mind set is. If you can grow outdoors that is a whole different world.

I don't mean to guilt you, especially like a mother.:frowny:

About 6 years ago I ordered from Oaseeds. Had a good experience, all seeds germinated. Their bulk freebies germinated the fastest and were the most vigorous seedlings.

Sadly I ended up moving and couldn't finish the crop...

Let us know how it goes with their bulk seeds!

Back