Photoperiod Old School Skunk

Someone already called that guy out as a known scammer selling crap under famous names.
Somebody from here just got caught selling repro @Sawney_bean on there. They apparently shut it down but I wouldn't order anything from there. I try to do some research on who I buy seeds from

jason-momoa-chair.gif

:goodluck:

Somebody from here just got caught selling repro @Sawney_bean on there. They apparently shut it down but I wouldn't order anything from there. I try to do some research on who I buy seeds from
Yeah, that kinda thing sucks. I got peeps asking for seeds locally of certain ones I've reversed......nope, nope, nope. I'll give em my Golden Ticket crosses all day long but stuff like the Mandarin Panties is mine alone unless they wanna go buy em online.

If those are truly propagated from '79-'80 stock you could have some gold in your hand. Only growing them out will tell the tale.
I'm following along :pop:

Ag seed has some really nice gear. My buddy sent me the Purist Indica x OG Kush. He found a super frosty male and sent me the progeny from that.
I'm growing some Uncle Festers Skunk atm too. They are of Pakistani lineage apparently so not sure of the Skunk link in their name.
Following this thread with interest.

Ag seed has some really nice gear. My buddy sent me the Purist Indica x OG Kush. He found a super frosty male and sent me the progeny from that.
I'm growing some Uncle Festers Skunk atm too. They are of Pakistani lineage apparently so not sure of the Skunk link in their name.
That's good night medicine my friend 👌

I don't see a lot of agseed grown out online. But the guy who owns it is pretty legit. But he's got lots of good looking old school stuff :pass: And pretty cheap as far as photo seeds go

Back