Photoperiod Old School Skunk

JP1

Johnny Blazin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Genetics
IMG_20240316_154539177.jpg

These sound promising. Planted 6 of the agseedco skunk1 regs, 3 of the katsu 79 skunk x sour diesel regs, and 2 of the 81 skunk fems. Hoping to grow out 4 females and hit them with some autoflower pollen
IMG_20240316_160017552.jpg

Nice. I can remember those smells wafting through the Florida pine forest's in the 80's. Easy pickings for patch pirates which was why we stuck to Gville Green and it's pine terps.
Both of the katsu skunks come from Florida but I remember it coming from corn fields :pass:

Both of the katsu skunks come from Florida but I remember it coming from corn fields :pass:
In 79 I was graduating from my stint in Misery, 1980 I was back in Florida and we could still gets cuts of the green.

Someone selling " gainesville green" seeds on strainly 12 for $200....buyer beware is all I can say from the description.
tropical, acidic, rotten grapefruit, lime, pineapple, guava floral, vegetal smell.
Not anything like I remember at all.

Someone selling " gainesville green" seeds on strainly 12 for $200....buyer beware is all I can say from the description.
tropical, acidic, rotten grapefruit, lime, pineapple, guava floral, vegetal smell.
Not anything like I remember at all.
Only pine I remember was Xmas tree. Which is another strain id love to have again :xmas:

Back