Mephisto Genetics One Last Grow: Mephisto's Wedding, Chemdogging & Strawberry Nuggets

As promised here's some pics of the emitters working and I also took a close up each of the big girls. :pass:

Mephisto's Wedding
IMG_20230119_135715_2.jpg

IMG_20230119_135640.jpg

Chemdogging
IMG_20230119_135703_2.jpg

IMG_20230119_135640_2.jpg

Thanks for the kind words and well wishes! :pighug::pass:
Yeah, I use to get infections way too often back when I was retaining so much fluid. I've actually been on antibiotics for a week now, as I had a 3 day supply left after the doctor took me off of them a year ago for a toothache. I also started using pure honey on the wound this past Monday and believe it or now, it wasn't hurting near as bad after a couple days, (you just have to change bandages and clean the wound 2X a day). My legs have been practically purple for the last 15 years, but there's a splotch of white around my ankles. Before using the honey, I noticed red streaking on my ankle, but it's gone now. If I had went to the VA, they would have put me right in the hospital, but local doctors have to try and treat it with antibiotics before they can hospitalized you. I wanted to try and treat it myself before I go that route. Anyways, sorry for the long post and thanks for the kind words! :pighug::pass:
Thanks @Hotfire I really appreciate it! :pighug::pass:
You are Loved.

:yay:

Well I am happy at how well your plants are doing but sad to read how bad you are doing. I hope things have gotten better and you're feeling decently. That Mephistos Wedding is gorgeous!
Thank you so much for the kind words and the like bomb! :pighug:

As I said before, getting old sucks! I've had a rough life, (mostly of my own doings ... especially after the PTSD), but with the birth of my 2 youngest sons ... life had gotten a lot better. Especially after I got custody. My youngest is 15 1/2 now, (I've had him since he was 3), and he's the greatest kid a father could ask for. I've never known him to lie, cheat or steal. He's been making straight As for the past 2 yrs, (only a couple Cs in middle school). He works hard in the marching band and he already knows several instruments, (beside being a hell of a tenor drum player). He's kind and helpful and deserves a better father than me! I just wished I had been younger when he was born and that I wasn't estranged from most of my family. At least I'm still close to my brother and his family and they've seen for theirs self how great a kid he is! Anyways, sorry for getting sappy and again thank you! :bighug: As far as the Mephisto's Wedding ... I get lucky sometimes. I once heard a very wise and knowledgeable grower say that most growers mistake luck for skill! :crying: :peace::pass:

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the kind words and the like bomb! :pighug:

As I said before, getting old sucks! I've had a rough life, (mostly of my own doings ... especially after the PTSD), but with the birth of my 2 youngest sons ... life had gotten a lot better. Especially after I got custody. My youngest is 15 1/2 now, (I've had him since he was 3), and he's the greatest kid a father could ask for. I've never known him to lie, cheat or steal. He's been making straight As for the past 2 yrs, (only a couple Cs in middle school). He works hard in the marching band and he already knows several instruments, (beside being a hell of a tenor drum player). He's kind and helpful and deserves a better father than me! I just wished I had been younger when he was born and that I wasn't estranged from most of my family. At least I'm still close to my brother and his family and they've seen for theirs self how great a kid he is! Anyways, sorry for getting sappy and again thank you! :bighug: As far as the Mephisto's Wedding ... I get lucky sometimes. I once heard a very wise and knowledgeable grower say that most growers mistake luck for skill! :crying: :peace::pass:
We are family. It is just that simple. Love makes everything alright. Thank you brother for talking to us, we also need to hear the stories of our family.

We are family. It is just that simple. Love makes everything alright. Thank you brother for talking to us, we also need to hear the stories of our family.
You know the word love was never heard in my family growing up! My late father was a hard working alcoholic and provider, but as a 1st son of a 2nd marriage, (1st wife died and he married my mom 4 months later), he never even tossed a ball with me. I always said I loved my father, but hated his ways and I made an oath to myself,(at least 100 times if not more), that if I ever had a kid, I would do a lot better job than he did. Even though my son is 15 1/2, he still tells me he loves me several times a day! Now when I talk to my brother, there are always love yous at the end of our conversations. Along with my boys, brother and his wife & family, I agree whole heartily that AFN is family! :bighug: :bighug:

Last edited:
Update day 58 and Houston we have a problem! :nono::nono::nono:
I've been noticing some slight leaf neurosis and I upped the Cal/mag, but I haven't been checking my PH in the res the last couple days and when I checked it last evening, it was down to 5.7. So I got the res up to 6.2 and I made a separate batch of nutrients and PH'd it @ 6.5 to try and balance out the pots overall ph of the coco. I gave the 6.5 nutrients feeding before last and went back to the res last feeding. I also mixed up 2 gallons of bubbled tap water, (along with 1 gallon of Zero water), because I read that adding 20% tap water to your mix will stop PH fluctuations. I had approx. 8 gallons in the res to start with. I also mixed up a quart to foliar feed with 1.5ml of Cal/Mag+ and a wetting agent, and I drenched those bitches like a soft summer rain. I got my dehumidifier set @ 50% and the tower fan on high. PPMs are around 650. Hopefully, she'll recover without much of a yield hit - but it's the worst possible time for having deficiencies. Anyways, thanks for stopping by and here's some pics I took with the lights dimmed to 75% to see if it makes any difference in pic quality. Let me know what you guys think! :peace::pass:

Mephisto's Wedding
IMG_-MW1-20230123_010115.jpg

IMG_20230123_010123.jpg

IMG_20230123_010124.jpg

Chemdogging
IMG-BD1-_20230123_010054_2.jpg

IMG_20230123_010102_2.jpg

IMG_20230123_010102.jpg

Strawberry Nuggets hasn't had the other two's problems
IMG_-SN-20230123_010045.jpg

Reminds me of the that old 60s song "I got troubles whoa-oh" :rofl:

Plant looks great. I mean there are a couple spots here and there but jeez, you can see the frost creeping down the fan leaves in a few photos. Should be a good one.
I appreciate that, but I'll always wonder if it could have been bigger and better if not for my fuk up, lol! :peace: :pass:

Back