Lighting Opinions on Optic LED's please.

Reaction score
I'm in the market for an LED light (or 2) for my 3 by 3 tent. I've been looking at an optic 4 COB LED 415 grow light but I can't find much information on it. Only a review on YouTube, which often makes me suspicious; I don't know how much I trust the reviewer because they may be biased after receiving some type of incentive from the company.

Does anyone have experience growing with them? Or can anyone suggest another light for my space? I don't want to spend over $450, and I'm not interested in Marshydro.

Thanks people.

timbergrowled.. or tastyled

The YouTube reviewer is westcoastcannibis no?? If you watch all his videos you'll see he does reviews of everything from viparspectra to kind led and everything in between including mars from the past readings and reviews I've seen it's a good light I believe there deb page is opticled.com

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Par readings not past sorry on my phone

The YouTube reviewer is westcoastcannibis no?? If you watch all his videos you'll see he does reviews of everything from viparspectra to kind led and everything in between including mars from the past readings and reviews I've seen it's a good light I believe there deb page is opticled.com

Yes, but he only seems to do reviews for lights that are sold on leddepot.com, but he makes no mention of that fact whatsoever. Also, he usually directs people to that site, and where as he usually says "they" are selling something, once he said "he" is selling it.

Do NOT do business with Optic LED. Full details to come.

Dude you can go with @BigSm0 auto cobs..ideal for your space..

Back