PH goes up fast DWC

@Mañ'O'Green
Here I get this product: Feeding Bio Enhancer or Cannazym.

Can I replace the ones mentioned above?
No the active ingredient you are looking for is CBacillus amyloliquefaciens do a search on this and find a product in your area.
There are many strains and Botanicare keeps theirs secret but Southern Ag is listed as CBacillus amyloliquefaciens d747.

If it is made from Stainless Steel it is ok, any other metal will leach into the nutrient mix in a strength that will stunt and/or kill the plant. I learned this lesson the hard way. This is what happened to my plant from a brass fitting in my top-off bucket. This is Copper Toxicity:
View attachment 1569735
View attachment 1569736

View attachment 1569734View attachment 1569733View attachment 1569732

Just use HydroGuard or Southern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide if Botanicare HydroGuard is not available. The HydroGuard is made for Cannabis the Southern Ag is off label and may be a slightly different strain, yet others here have used it successfully.

You will be rewarded for your hard work!

:goodluck:

So I can’t stop thinking about this… I have no brass copper or aluminum in my irrigation system… But have been worried about the spigot the hose comes from it is pex hose bib that I believe is brass… Along with the rest of the fittings in my house plumbing are all pex metal fittings which am I pretty sure are brass… I really hope that the brass in the house plumbing won’t effect the plants but have been wondering?

Also pretty sure the main that comes into the house is copper

Last edited:
No the active ingredient you are looking for is CBacillus amyloliquefaciens do a search on this and find a product in your area.
There are many strains and Botanicare keeps theirs secret but Southern Ag is listed as CBacillus amyloliquefaciens d747.

After a more focused search on D747, I found this one that is close. However, the price is quite high, I will check the dosage and mode of use to calculate the advantage of this one, or if I continue the search.

Look: Amylo X WG (1KG €63,25=$67,49) + €10.33 shipping :baked:

Last edited:
Glad to hear its coming together for you.. I told you mog would know. Lol. He may have been a talking plant with a brain in his former life. Idk. he's amazing.. best of luck bro..

I found this for you:

Bro, you are the man!!!

I swear by all that is most sacred (Holy Herb), I searched everywhere, on ebay, amazon and ubuy but I did not find this. As @Markopo said, you were a plant in another life, you know the path of growth.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, for sharing your time helping someone you just met, I WISH MANY WONDERFUL PLANTS/FLOWERS FOR YOU. :B

Now it's buy and enjoy

I got a bit tired of adjusting the pH all the time. I have a large tote connected to my bucket/buckets now. It holds 25 gallons and is much more stable. If I miss a day, no big deal.

Bro, you are the man!!!

I swear by all that is most sacred (Holy Herb), I searched everywhere, on ebay, amazon and ubuy but I did not find this. As @Markopo said, you were a plant in another life, you know the path of growth.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, for sharing your time helping someone you just met, I WISH MANY WONDERFUL PLANTS/FLOWERS FOR YOU. :B

Now it's buy and enjoy
You are very welcome my friend. It is a pleasure to help.

I got a bit tired of adjusting the pH all the time. I have a large tote connected to my bucket/buckets now. It holds 25 gallons and is much more stable. If I miss a day, no big deal.

@Orion, any tip to benefit is welcome, could you share how you did it?

Some photos would be ideal to understand well, I want to avoid PH fluctuation as much as possible, although now after the last cleaning and reducing the temperature to 20ºC (68ºF), my PH stabilized at 5.9

Thank you in advance, good to grow

For everyone's information.

I found "Bacillus amyloliquefaciens D747" also in this store:

Arbico Organics

Revitalize Concentrate:
98.85%..............Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain D747*
1.15% Other Ingredients
*Contains a minimum of 1 x 1010 colony-forming units (cfu) per milliliter.

They ship outside the US by contact.

I already ordered on ubuy, so I won't be able to give feedback if the purchase on this site is good, but you can try :smoking:

Source: Gardener's Path

Last edited:
Back