PH homework

More Scary shit JM...

Money, money, fu*king money... It's all they give a toss about!! Ffs... Makes my piss boil...

Mini Rant over....

no... actually... its really cool a mainstream hollywood movie did that... finally the nation is becoming aware of the problem....

now... :fourword: to everyone you know....

They say every person knows 200 people...

1000 people here tell 200 each = 200,000
say each of them tells 100 = 2,000,000
and if each tells 50 = 100,000,000
and if they tell 25 = 2,500,000 > than us pop.

:smokebuds: :brow:

and thats just based off afn... this was a major movie release

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=weekly&id=escapefire.htm

not HUGE... but significant...

Ffs... Makes my piss boil...

Have you PH'd to Check...?....:cough:

Not this morning Aunty... Well truth be told not for a couple of months now since you asked me too the first time... It was around 5.5 then!! I looked into an alkalising diet... Hmm quite far removed from what I usually consume.. But I'm 40 this yr & well.... I would love to make a change but I'm not really sure where to start..

Don't want cancer... Obviously...

I definitely think your on to something here Mossy with pH checking your own urine.. All advice greatly accepted... & hopefully acted upon.. :group:

Happy new year Guys..... & gal..

Dont worry Guys im hanging fire for my ALA and olive leaf PH will not raise above 5.4 max at the moment but most days im hanging around 5.0 with a low of 4.8

Ohh Si.... Gotta lay off those bacon butties mate... Happy new year lad.. :bong:

Low adrenals and hypothyroid self test

TEST FOUR:
You can determine your thyroid and adrenal status by following Dr. Rind with a temperature graph. You simply take your temp 3 times a day, starting three hours after you wake up, and every three hours after that, to equal three temps. (If you have eaten or exercised right before it’s time to take your temp, wait 20 more minutes.) Then average them for that day. Do this for AT LEAST 5 days. If your averaged temp is fluctuating from day to day more than .2 to .3 (with a lean towards .2), you need adrenal support. Again, your daily average temps should lean towards the .2 when on enough cortisol for your needs. Summary from Dr. Rind: If your temps are fluctuating but overall low, you need more adrenal support and thyroid. If your temps are fluctuating but averaging 98.6, you just need adrenal support. If it is steady but low, you need more thyroid and adrenals are likely fine. (We note that mercury thermometers are the most accurate.)

JM..this is a strange little quote isn't it....?

It's already been well established that stearic acid (found in cocoa and animal fat) has no effect on distorting your healthy cholesterol ratios at all, and actually gets converted in your liver into the monounsaturated fat called oleic acid.

That is the Olive Leaf acid..:thumbs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oleic_acid

Last edited:
Back