Indoor PharmaZ's Mars Hydro Fast&Vast auto Grow

PharmaZ

When nothing is going right. Go left...
Reaction score
Welcome to my first auto LED grow.
Aside from a few CFL grows with regular photos (no journal) this will be my first quality grow.
I was hoping for some guidance and influence from the professional autoflower community here so any comments and advice will be truely welcomed!

I've been lurking here for a while, just trying to gain some knowledge for my grow.

Il let you all know my setup and get some pictures up of where I'm at now.

Grow box
Home made cabinet dimensions:
H90cm x W55cm x D35cm
Lights
Mars Hydro reflector 48 5watt chips (240w)
Seeds
Fast&Vast Auto
Growing medium - Soil
Soil PH 6-6.5
Pot size
10L / 2.6gal (smart pots)
Nutrients
GH Micro + Bloom (Lucas formula) & Epsom salts
Water
PH 7 mineral water & PH 6 filtered Tapwater

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Starter 2 seeds in Jiffy Pellets on the 24th September.
1 seed broke soil on 27th
The other uprooted itself so I planted another on the 27th September and it broke soil on the 29th.
If referring to Days I will go by the lifetime of the second seed so it is currently 7 Days into my grow.

I started the 1st seed in a jiffy pellet and only watered around the pellet once it was transferred to the end pot. The 2nd seed went straight into the pot, I also only watered around the seed. I didnt pre-water the soil which I think was a mistake. I have recently watered the entire soil and now il leave the soil till it gets to its first dry cycle, by then I think I will be able to add my first low strength dose of nutes?

A question I do have to anyone who is willing to answer, do you think it's ok to move the plants when watering. As I haven't got a good way to drain the run off, could I move them into say a bucket, water them till I get good run off then move them straight back into the grow area, would this be ok?

Last edited:
Thank you Tina, haven't seen many grows using just the reflector 48 5watt chips so I hope it will be interesting to see what it will produce!
:welcome:

Subbed to this. I got two fast and vast under a hps. All in all I've got four different strains in the tent and it's my first grow

Here you go mate
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/tips-for-first-grow.54219/page-18#post-1212009

This is just a general thread about my over all grow. I'll be dedicating a thread to just the fast and vast soon. I'll probably start it over the weekend.

Here's the latest pic of my tent taken about a week. You can't really see the f and v because the skunk is blocking it.

IMG_0109.JPG

I'll be feeding them next on Sunday and I'll also be taking out all the plants to re arrange them. I'll get you some better pics then.

Peace

Actually mate I just went and grabbed a quick pic of them now. I'll get you better ones over the weekend

View attachment 642415

View attachment 642416
Sweet Luke I headed over to your thread and joined in the action, I'm hiding in your forest somewhere behind one of those trees haha

Is the f&v in there somewhere?

I'm worrying myself to death atm, I live in a foreign country where I can't read the writing and I bought soil based on the PH 6-6.5 thinking that it wouldn't be packed full nutes, think I was wrong. Both my plants have slowed to a halt almost they are growing so slowly compared to when they first got planted. 1 has leaves that sort of canoe underneath, and tips hanging down. It can't be overwatering because I've only watered them once... Think I got case of N toxicity and don't have a clue what to do, should I repot in diff soil?... Should I flush the hell out of them hoping it gets rid of the majority of the nutes that are in the soil?

Really pissed ATM! I was planning on feeding mine soon see, and now with finding this obv can't give them any N now along with the other stuff that's in the Nutrients :(

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    269.3 KB · Views: 139
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    211.9 KB · Views: 161
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg