Live Stoners PlantRoom peek

Reaction score
Just for fun, a quick look into the state of my groom, with a few piccies, last run with chem nutes before switching to organic. :d5: Not sure of this is the right thread as its not a grow journal.

It's a small 90x90x180 tent enough for a comfortable 3 plants with a GN Telos 008, I was running on my homemade COBs before switching to this LED after the black friday sales. Light schedule is 20/4. Nutes are gold label coco range, pH and EC'd, using a 50/50 blend of RO and tap water, temps range from 20-27C

3 ladies in here at the moment
View media item 16802View media item 16801
Lights
View media item 16807
View media item 16808
Barney's Pineapple Xpress Auto, day 58, getting ready for harvest, hopefully have some for New Year.

View media item 16806
The Xpress is grown in hydro Growstones GS1 only, in an Autopot 15L pot, had to sit the pot in a 25L bucket and rig up a recirc pump on fast drippers, enough room for 9-10 litres of nutes below the pot and the roots are now hanging down in the nute solution like a DWC, pump is on for 15 mins every 3 hours, seems to have done the trick although she stayed at Bonsai size for quite some time before stretching and bulking up a bit, I don't think the medium is the best for a recirc system, GS always feels dry to the touch but is supposed to hold lots of liquid.

View media item 16805
Fastbuds Gorilla Glue Auto, 2 weeks behind at day 44, stretched and filling out nicely. In Plagron Coco and GS1 growstones mixed around 80/20 with some ecothrive charge (probably wasted on a chem grow), top drip fed nutes once a day around 1litre at the moment from a pump is a res on a timer, smart pots sit on a homemade run off system that evaporates away.

View media item 16804
Royal Queen Seeds Amnesia Haze Auto, this started of as a pheno triple (not sure of correct terminology) :crying:. Almost binned her at the beginning, but she is filling out nicely also at day 44, with triple fan leaves, triple buds, it's unique :shooty:Hard to see the triple with all the foilage.

View media item 16803

Back