POLL - Rhubarb Asks - Which 2 Strains Next?

• Stilton Special & Northern Cheese Haze

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Sour Livers & Gold Glue

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Man Bear Alien Pig & Toofless Alien

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Double Grape & Skywalker

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Blue Toof & Creme Bubbly

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Grapewalker Kush & Skystomper

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Sour Crinkle & Sour Orange Livers

• Tyrone Special & Bubbly Livers

• Livers N Cheese & Sour Stomper

• Heisenberg Special & Sour Alien Livers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rhubarb Pi

Moonshine Soil | Mephisto Beans | AutoCOBs™
Reaction score
Website
rojopress.bandcamp.com
Currently Smoking
Red Bull
GREETINGS

2nd cycle of Mephisto Autos is IMMINENT.
I will be starting two right away, with another 2 varietals at the 30 day mark.

SO AFN - Which @mephisto pair should I begin ASAP?
Keep in Mind the following: @BigSm0 AutoCOBs, 3x3 tent, exhaust system, coco coir :)

Last edited:
man you really made it a hard choice spent like 5 mins debating it lol:pop:

Thanks everyone for the input - with my current wares & the shipment of the new illuminautos, this is the cache I have to work with by end of next week.

I'm really really interested to see how everyone's tastes fall where they may - I also encourage you to think of the pairing too prior to voting (not just vote for it because it's an illuminauto) - also any suggestions in terms of mixing up the pairings is welcome too everyone

Thanks everyone for the input - with my current wares & the shipment of the new illuminautos, this is the cache I have to work with by end of next week.

I'm really really interested to see how everyone's tastes fall where they may - I also encourage you to think of the pairing too prior to voting (not just vote for it because it's an illuminauto) - also any suggestions in terms of mixing up the pairings is welcome too everyone
in that case id like to see the live ncheese and a ceme bubbly as thee untested and on there way to me aswell

All good choices, can't go wrong. I personally want to see the Grapewalker Kush grown out.

What ever happened to your MBAP?

All good choices, can't go wrong. I personally want to see the Grapewalker Kush grown out.

What ever happened to your MBAP?

SADLY - my MBAP was taken down at day 43 due to a rapid aphid attack that hit HARD. In the process almost taking down our Sour Livers :wall: THANKFULLY, they've been eliminated & everything is thriving again.

Back