Reaction score
Website
rojopress.bandcamp.com
Currently Smoking
Red Bull
IMG_1064.JPG
GREETINGS AFN

It is time.
The various marks are in their places & the Grape horsemen from many moons ago return to bring their fruit upon this fragile terra.

RHUBARB'S GRAPE PI ([HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG])

PHASE A

2 - 5 Gal. Air Pots
Batch 64 Moonshine Mix (Coco + bionutes)
Mammoth P Microbials
3x3 Grow Tent
220w (55w x 4) AUTOCOB (@BigSm0)
R/O Water
Carbon Filter w/ 4" 190 CFM Exhaust Fan
4" Cooling Intake Fan
9" Mini Shop Fan (Canopy)
24 hrs of Music via Bluetooth Speaker in Tent

STRAINS

@mephisto
Double Grape
Grapewalker Kush

Gold Glue
Sour Crinkle
(PHASE B)

PHASE B will start at approximately 30 days from planting of PHASE A.

M/O - like all of our projects, is to make the absolute best medicine for my father, who is fighting against Stage 4 Bladder Cancer.

Therefore, we chose the most medical, indica leaning strains to work with - and of course, to see what my @mephisto brethren are doing in this Illuminauto realm :biggrin::smoking:.

This journal will be a complete makeover from my previous, not well documented first cycle.
I was going through learning curves & now know what I need to do to make queens flourish.

I hope to give you as much useful practical, photographic & spiritual aspects to this cycle as possible.

The tent is being prepared & sanitized - the planting Monday.

Thank you everyone who wants to follow along - any advice, tips etc are always welcome!

Last edited:
Excellent Rhubarb. Can't wait to see what's in store for us over the next months. The previous grow had some of the best close up pictures i think I have ever seen. Can't imagine how the new more experienced grow will do. Like always I'll be following along closely. Bring that fire!!:pighug:

:pop: It's going to be sticky and stanky. I look forward to this one. Rhu, blessings to your Father as he continues to fight. I'm a Son of a 2x breast cancer survivor so my heart rides with all who fight the big C. I wish you and your family good fortune during this battle.:d5:

Back