one of my best festival "blunders" ever was walking into an Anouska Shankar concert .... just pure magic :cheers:

Good luck on your babies ... with that treatment im sure they will be monsters :pass:

Awesome & thank you!! My last grow, I did a lot of newbie experimenting and by consequence manhandling the plants & upgrading my setup. This time, I want everything to be precise yet simple. This is why I'm charting daily even though it's tedious - it gives me good day to day numbers progress on how both of the ladies do.

Day 5

IMG_1176.JPG
IMG_1177.JPG
IMG_1178.JPG

Gold Glue (Left), Grapewalker Kush (Right)
Off Watering Day
They both seem comfy and humming along :biggrin:

Room Temp: 72
Grow Temp: 76
pH: 6.3
Exhaust Level: Medium

I'd like to also point out that I'm not foliar feeding either strains & only rotate each plant once per day.
The goal is to handle them minimally to reduce any stress & allow them to settle in.

I'm going to make my decisions on LST next week when they both start showing how their growth patterns are. I'm actively seeking a zen like environment for my ladies - I like seeing how each strain would be ideally grown but minimally interfered with. This way to know what is the strains genetics on its own, without nutrients to hack its cycle.

Only Mammoth P, which are active microbials, will be used - and my grow medium, Moonshine, already has 5-6 weeks of built in bio charged nutes. I will either start at Day 14 or Day 25-30 for each strain, again depending on how each queen is doing.

Day 7 :biggrin:

IMG_1195.JPG
IMG_1196.JPG
IMG_1197.JPG

Off Watering Day

Officially 1 Week Old :biggrin:

Seems the GG is showing dominance currently in leaf width and overall size , while the GWK is showing dominance in leaf length. It'll be interesting how the next week goes & which way each lady develops structurally!!

Room Temp: 74
Grow Temp: 78
pH: 6.5 (two point increase noted)
Light Cycle: 24/0

It's such a big difference seeing the growth under the autocobs compared to my girls outside in the sun.

I will say, there is something sacred about having the sun as your light source - also your increase of THV per strain. While you don't see the results like indoor, I feel the stone is still a bit more special

Day 9

IMG_1203.JPG
IMG_1204.JPG
IMG_1205.JPG

Off Watering Day

Bird of a Feather, flock together - as different as they looked initially, the more the same they appear today - notice the only major difference on the 3rd picture is the length of the intro leaves, GWK has caught up width wise as well. So now who knows what'll happen??? To me, this is the Grape Crinkle coming out in both strains (this is the only shared gene between them (I believe?)

Room Temp: 73
Grow Temp: 77
pH: 6.5

Back