They looking alittle small for being a month old @Rhubarb Pi but I know you meant July.

LOL LOL LOL
Geez, yeah I've been under the weather the last few days - been throwing everything off. But yes, they are 1 day old

Day 1 (Official)
GG & GWK
IMG_1150.JPG
IMG_1151.JPG

I made a decision to photo document every day of the grow - this way, for all future @mephisto Gold Glue & Grape Walker Kush growers, you can see my personal experience using my minimal but efficient setup.

It will be tedious obviously.

That being said, science warrants rigorous & consistent testing to be effective in the long haul.

Day 1:
pH: 6.1
Room Temp: 73
Grow Temp: 76
Off watering day

Day 3

IMG_1162.JPG
IMG_1163.JPG

Tiny bit of leaf burn on GG experimenting with 22" light height - a great reminder of the power of the AutoCOBs x 4. Back at 28" and humming along.

Room Temp: 74
Grow Temp : 77
pH: 6.2

Each have grown about an inch to 1.5" within the day.

Day 4

IMG_1169.JPG
IMG_1170.JPG
IMG_1171.JPG

Watering Day: Still only R/O

Notes: I can't help but notice how different each plant is. Gold Glue with the almost palm tree like fan leaves and a tad more height& Grape Walker Kush with the two intro Fan leaves extending differently.
Going to be a treat as they grow side by side!

Room Temp: 73
Grow Temp: 77
pH : 6.3

PS CREW - All days of this grow so far have had Ravi Shankar - A Morning & Evening Raga on repeat for music inside tent. Anker Soundcore Mini & old iPhone 5s.

one of my best festival "blunders" ever was walking into an Anouska Shankar concert .... just pure magic :cheers:

Good luck on your babies ... with that treatment im sure they will be monsters :pass:

Back