Poor results in flower

Towlie

Don't forget to bring a towel
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sour crack
So this is my second time flowering with the ts1000 has anyone else had poor results in flower under this light my last grow was mephisto strawberry nugs and sour crack the buds when tiny and airy added the light around day 40

this current grow has been from start to finish sour crack is on day 60 all orange hairs and the buds are tiny the other lady is tooth decay and she's huge but the nugs just ain't fattening up

So this is my second time flowering with the ts1000 has anyone else had poor results in flower under this light my last grow was mephisto strawberry nugs and sour crack the buds when tiny and airy added the light around day 40

this current grow has been from start to finish sour crack is on day 60 all orange hairs and the buds are tiny the other lady is tooth decay and she's huge but the nugs just ain't fattening up
any pics bro i don't use these light but folks seem to be doing good with them also what media and food are you using and how big is your space

Biobizz all mix
Biobizz grow
Adv nut bloom a and b
GH calmag plus
2x2 grow tent

I'm out at the moment shopping will grab some pics on my way home it could be the nutrients as I've only just started using advanced nutrients never had this King of results using biobizz trio

Biobizz all mix
Biobizz grow
Adv nut bloom a and b
GH calmag plus
2x2 grow tent

I'm out at the moment shopping will grab some pics on my way home it could be the nutrients as I've only just started using advanced nutrients never had this King of results using biobizz trio
when using the advanced line you will need to add big bud and overdrive to bulk up them buds also you can use carbo load but not essential like the other two another one you might want to add is bud candy for terpene and resin production one of the reasons i moved away from advanced to many bottles canna nutes are a good alternative or shogun fertilizers if you can get them

I went from a failing blurple to a TS 600 at around day 35-40 on my current closet grow . My nugs are hard and dense. Harvest of these girls is Sunday morning. Promix premium moisture 1/3 perlite added Greenleaf Megacrop and Bud explosion. 2gal pots
279094D6-9F54-49EF-834F-94C047F62B11.jpeg
8B244281-655B-4BDC-85EC-D32A932935B5.jpeg
A4673118-D0E9-4786-99D5-48A95B660239.jpeg

Biobizz all mix
Biobizz grow
Adv nut bloom a and b
GH calmag plus
2x2 grow tent

I'm not soil grower but i knew some of these other fine people would have some answers and i hope you beat the shopping rush all mines been done online thank god

More info is needed here.
How many days did you let them run? (Early cut makes for poor looking flower)
Lots of topping and training will give you small nugs... lots of them, but smaller.... topping and training will add weight, but can also be overdone by new growers.... GSC isn't called cookies cause it tastes like thin mint... its cause the buds will only get the size of girl Scout cookies... so some genetics come in... but both of those are strong genetic choices for dense hard nug...

Need more on your setup, and how you ran it, there's multiple possibilities as to what your seeing. Just had a photo run that was.... underwhelming at best... unknown genetics was this rounds issues.

Temps and RH through flowering? Warm and a high rH will fluff up the bud. I try and drop the temps mid to low 70s the last few weeks.
Am on a run of cracks in soil currently. 3 white and 3 gold. Soil will give you smaller plants, and a smaller harvest as well, but the quality shouldn't be off...
What size area are you growing in? That light is only meant to cover a 3x3.

Multiple places to look here....

Last edited:
The spectrum is a bit weak on the red end but overall the light is ok. Did you run it ~ 12" from the canopy? I had someone the other day running one at 30" The center PPFD is 1348 at 12 inches? but it looses fast moving out from the center. You really cannot expect too much from a $140 grow light.

ScreenHunter_312 Dec. 17 15.38.jpg

Your not a new grower so you know there are endless variables that can contribute to a small yield.

to me (maybe only to me) early orange hairs is a sign of over ferting.plant seems fine just the buds seem stunted.
in general allmix is a tad to hot for autos.nobody complains about biobizz lightmix.
using the biobizz trio ? i thought the biobizz trio was grow/bloom/top max but you dont mention bloom/topmax.
AN want you to buy 17 bottles of overpriced stuff......or maybe they the most fantastic nutes on earth :shrug:
i have no idea about the light...but you in a 2x2 and thats kinda in the "small catagory" so ya wont need anything special as far as lights go.
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Also to me it looks like it had some sort of either ph issues or nutrient issues.

Back