Purpose of “reputation” points?

I thought this was a cannabis growing forum.

well, yeah, it is, lol....but more than that, at itz core, it'z a c o m m u n i t y...and a community = people...and that'z the main reazon the rep system is in place, is to credit the human factor of thingz in general, not jus how good u grow weed, lol ;) :thumbsup: it playz itz part in boosting morale & keepin spiritz up...i.e. the signature afn vibe :headbang: ppp

I noticed this too… I thought the rep points were given for the same reason until I looked in the chat room and noticed they’re giving points left and right for music videos and food pics. Lol
There are people that are always posting there with 4000-5000 rep points and they’ve only been members for 6 months. I was wondering how they accumulated so many points until I started realizing what they are getting the reps for.
Ouch, this feels rather pointed. If you're really this concerned over what people are getting rep for you can view all the rep they've been given on their profile.

Ouch, this feels rather pointed. If you're really this concerned over what people are getting rep for you can view all the rep they've been given on their profile.
Lol! I have no problem with the reputation points system. I just responded to the thread and pointed out a observation. I’m just here to enjoy growing weed with everyone and sharing some good content.

Lol! I have no problem with the reputation points system. I just responded to the thread and pointed out a observation. I’m just here to enjoy growing weed with everyone and sharing some good content.
Feel free to check out any of the grow journals that the folks in LS are keeping….likely the folks you’re talking about are excellent growers. LS is just a place to hang out…

I don't take any notice of rep points , as was said early on - Longevity - has more to say , in saying that I do give points to new members to make them fell they are a valued member of the site and help make them feel more at home . :vibe:

Yeah some people just give out reputation points like it's free oxygen or something.

I don't take any notice of rep points , as was said early on - Longevity - has more to say , in saying that I do give points to new members to make them fell they are a valued member of the site and help make them feel more at home . :vibe:
Longevity is the answer that resonates with me. I had previously focused on rep. That was the intent of OP. Also wondered if rep In combo with cultivators club had an impact In testing gear.

I’m all about community.

Back