Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Cheers @STILLSMOKIN Managed to get it hung by a rope ratchet but I'll keep that in mind. Lets hope this growdrobe lives up to its looks.

@bushmasterar15 That's a nice selection of strains you have there. Both HSO strains really interest me, how are they to grow? Do you think you'll get a good weight from them?

My silicium flash arrived today so I have all my grow media and additives ready to go. Just need to get the battens attached to the inside of the drobe, weatherstrip and then see what hso are saying re diary/strain for their section.

Hopefully start next grow by next week.

Qb

Cheers @STILLSMOKIN Managed to get it hung by a rope ratchet but I'll keep that in mind. Lets hope this growdrobe lives up to its looks.

@bushmasterar15 That's a nice selection of strains you have there. Both HSO strains really interest me, how are they to grow? Do you think you'll get a good weight from them?

My silicium flash arrived today so I have all my grow media and additives ready to go. Just need to get the battens attached to the inside of the drobe, weatherstrip and then see what hso are saying re diary/strain for their section.

Qb

Love this setup, very tidy, I reckon IKEA would be proud :cheers:

Did you speak to Mark regarding strains?

Cheers mate!

IKEA have asked me for my design, theyd like to sell it in their gardening section. :crying:

Mark has been very kind and supplied me with dedoverde auto and sour diesel auto seeds. Awaiting arrival, hopefully by next week.

Dedoverde is first up. Can't wait to get back into the game. Will use this thread to document all my future grows and will be starting a new diary in the HSO section once I'm ready to go. I'll tag you in when it's setup.

Qb

Hi folks.

I'm still waiting for the seeds to arrive. If they're not here by Wednesday I'm going to start a HSO blue dream as I've not smoked for about a month and really need to get it started...

Thank fuck for float tanks, I'd be climbing the walls if it wasn't for them, although smoking does help with the visuals.

Will still be able to start a diary in the HSO section so I hope @HSO-Mark is ok with that.

Qb

Hi folks.

I'm still waiting for the seeds to arrive. If they're not here by Wednesday I'm going to start a HSO blue dream as I've not smoked for about a month and really need to get it started...

Thank fuck for float tanks, I'd be climbing the walls if it wasn't for them, although smoking does help with the visuals.

Will still be able to start a diary in the HSO section so I hope @HSO-Mark is ok with that.

Qb
Do you have your own isolation chamber? Local spot? I've been interested in isolation tanks for as long as people have been talking about them (the past 10+ years at least). Never had the opportunity to use one nor have ever had the space to create my own. Future goals!

Cheers mate!

IKEA have asked me for my design, theyd like to sell it in their gardening section. :crying:

Mark has been very kind and supplied me with dedoverde auto and sour diesel auto seeds. Awaiting arrival, hopefully by next week.

Dedoverde is first up. Can't wait to get back into the game. Will use this thread to document all my future grows and will be starting a new diary in the HSO section once I'm ready to go. I'll tag you in when it's setup.

Qb
What kind of approach did Ikea hit you with? That's amazing. Did they offer any money,etc? Lol that blows my mind!

Do you have your own isolation chamber? Local spot? I've been interested in isolation tanks for as long as people have been talking about them (the past 10+ years at least). Never had the opportunity to use one nor have ever had the space to create my own. Future goals!

I go to a centre for the float tank weekly for an hour. Ear plugs in, lights out. Very good for your back and mental health. I've slept for the hour, went in with a few problems that have been bothering me, think about them and break them down till they're solved and processed. Other times I just stare off into the darkness and hallucinate this is when smoking really helps, not too high though as I feel it can get in the way.

What kind of approach did Ikea hit you with? That's amazing. Did they offer any money,etc? Lol that blows my mind!

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm? But if not it was a joke... :pighug:

Qb

Qb
U could use this it's for hanging duct work in building an such comes on a roll hope this helps if u take some pic of stuff u want to hang and I will try to help think of ways it could work I'm good with that kind of stuff

U could use this it's for hanging duct work in building an such comes on a roll hope this helps if u take some pic of stuff u want to hang and I will try to help think of ways it could work I'm good with that kind of stuff

Thanks @Fitzy can't see a link??

Qb

Amazon product my bad bro but it's cut to fit and u can screw or bolt it to wall and accessories I've used it for heavy stuff like when I had a 6in inline hooked to the 24in long massive carbon filter it's good solid stuff

Back