Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

@Fitzy Thanks

Looks like good stuff. I'm going to see how it does with the way I've currently got it. I'll need to move it up and down dependent on height of light.

The diffuseair is supposed to be pretty much in line with the light. How easy would it be to change the height every now and then with that stuff? I dont want to be drilling holes all over the sides of the wardrobe.

Qb

You could leave in a roll with 1 or 2 screws to hold it I believe it's a 1/4in between holes it would be similar to a yoyo were ur finger would go in a yoyo that's accessory side and the yoyo end would be mounted fixed any time you need to move height remove screws and roll out or up depending on the grow if you need pics I could put something together no prob at all lmk bud even if I don't use it it's a thought way is and dimension also how adjustable like ratcheting straps

You could leave in a roll with 1 or 2 screws to hold it I believe it's a 1/4in between holes it would be similar to a yoyo were ur finger would go in a yoyo that's accessory side and the yoyo end would be mounted fixed any time you need to move height remove screws and roll out or up depending on the grow if you need pics I could put something together no prob at all lmk bud even if I don't use it it's a thought way is and dimension also how adjustable like ratcheting straps

Thanks for the offer mate. I'll see how it goes for now but I'll definitely keep it in mind. Have you got a grow on at the moment?

Qb

Thanks for the offer mate. I'll see how it goes for now but I'll definitely keep it in mind. Have you got a grow on at the moment?

Qb
Ya I got a bunch of stuff going on @ the momenthttps://autoflower.net/forums/threads/mephisto-my-crosses.70669/ has a lot of my stuff but I have 4 or journals going 3 spaces and some outdoor check it out

IMG_20190901_142039.jpg

Aaaannnnd we're off!

Hijack from @Autoseeds.com . I'll be taking part in the autoseeds champion of champions so wish me luck.

Will update with equipment and supplies when I have a chance tonight.

Qb

Last edited:
View attachment 1097888

Aaaannnnd where off!

Hijack from @Autoseeds.com . I'll be taking part in the autoseeds champion of champions so wish me luck.

Will update with equipment and supplies when I have a chance tonight.

Qb
Nice bud will be watching and Autoseeds I've been interested in for awhile but I use a pre paid card for purchases online I'm in US so it's hard but really like wat I've seen one of the more consistent breeders as far as structure of plants I obviously can't say nething about smells but they have all looked very good can't wait to see her good luck subbed up

Cheers @Fitzy I grew their girl scout cookies auto last time and was really impressed. A bit too heavy hitting for me as a daily smoke but smell and taste were great. Hoping the hijack will give me the sativa high I like.

Qb

Seed has sprouted!! Only 2 days. 1 day in a glass of water and 1 day in a damp paper towel between 2 plates.

IMG_20190904_204246.jpg

Moved into an instatransplant party cup and hoping for a little sprout in the next couple of days.

IMG_20190904_204418.jpg

So excited to get back to growing!

Hope everyone's grows are going well. Appreciate all the help you offer and pop in for a chat if you like.

Qb

Hi folks!

I think I'm going to name her Jacqueline.

Day 2 (10/9/19)

Very impressed with the quick germ and sprouting. 3 days. 1 day in glass of water, 1 in kitchen paper and 1 in soil.

She's very lanky, left her in darkness too long after sprouting.

IMG_20190910_162254.jpg
IMG_20190910_162248.jpg

Qb

Back